Default Boating Tomorrow

In article ,
says...

On 8/11/10 5:24 PM, YukonBound wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
Taking the kids out on Lake Anna, VA, again. They absolutely love that
place,
and being pulled around on a tube.

The last tube required them to lay down on it to be comfortable, so
tomorrow
we'll try a different one. Got this one today. Hope it works!

http://content.westmarine.com/images...ll/7752645.jpg

I'll try to get some pictures. They won't be nearly as interesting as
patio
doors, but they'll have to do.
--

John H

Maybe you can run some of your ethnic/woman basher jokes past the kiddies.
I'm betting they have more sense than their Ompa and tell you to smarten up

Herring's jokes to the grandkids schedule -

First hour:

anti-black jokes

Second hour:

anti-Jewish jokes

Third hour:

anti-Latino jokes

Fourth hour:

anti-gay jokes

WaaaaaahhhhhhHHHHHHhhhhhhhaaaaaaa quit'cher wailin'. You are such a
frekin' pussy... Just hurry up eat one of your widdew capguns so I can
take a little side trip and **** on your grave while I attend my
daughters wedding next spring... Get it off my bucket list

--
Rowdy Mouse Racing - We race for cheese!

In articleWvCdnUs69eW5iv7RnZ2dnUVZ_i2dnZ2d@earthlink .com,

"John wrote in message
[...]

Sorry, little man, but my cemetery of choice has rules for visitors:

1. No really short guys allowed to visit
2. Visitors must have a three digit IQ
3. No long, greasy hair allowed

You'd never get in.

m...

"John wrote in message
[...]

~~ Snerk ~~
If only every public place had such rules...the world would be a better
place!

"Harry (I post with a Mac, check the headers for ID spoofers who don't)"
m...

"John wrote in message
[...]

Nice place you chose. Quite pretty and tranquil. The plastic flowers add a
nice touch.
You better hurry up and make your reservation. Last time I checked, it was
standing room only.

--
The OBAMA motto: We've got what it takes, to take what you've got!

In article ,
says...

"John wrote in message
[...]

Hey, spoofer are you so insecure in your manhood that you have something
against men with long hair???

--
The stupider you sound, the more Republican votes you'll get

In articleWvCdnUs69eW5iv7RnZ2dnUVZ_i2dn...@earthlink .com,

"John *wrote in message
[...]

Rule 5. No people allowed that live their lives off the backs of their
children. Ingersoll is ****ed.

"John H" wrote in message
[...]

Has anyone warned the new son-in-law what kind of family he's marrying into?

In article ,
says...

"John H" wrote in message
[...]

At least his daughter has a mate. Your son is too drunk all of the time.
No woman wants a boy that does nothing but live with his dad, let his
dad pay his car note and insurance, and drinks himself silly every
night.

YukonBound wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
Taking the kids out on Lake Anna, VA, again. They absolutely love
that place,
and being pulled around on a tube.

The last tube required them to lay down on it to be comfortable, so
tomorrow
we'll try a different one. Got this one today. Hope it works!

http://content.westmarine.com/images...ll/7752645.jpg

I'll try to get some pictures. They won't be nearly as interesting as
patio
doors, but they'll have to do.
--

John H

Maybe you can run some of your ethnic/woman basher jokes past the
kiddies.
I'm betting they have more sense than their Ompa and tell you to
smarten up

You are really jealous that you don't have decent children and
grandchildren. It's so obvious.

"Larry" wrote in message
YukonBound wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
[...]

What would an ass like you know about decency?