Default Boating Tomorrow

Taking the kids out on Lake Anna, VA, again. They absolutely love that place,
and being pulled around on a tube.

The last tube required them to lay down on it to be comfortable, so tomorrow
we'll try a different one. Got this one today. Hope it works!

http://content.westmarine.com/images...ll/7752645.jpg

I'll try to get some pictures. They won't be nearly as interesting as patio
doors, but they'll have to do.
--

John H

On 8/11/10 4:57 PM, John H wrote:
Taking the kids out on Lake Anna, VA, again. They absolutely love that place,
and being pulled around on a tube.

The last tube required them to lay down on it to be comfortable, so tomorrow
we'll try a different one. Got this one today. Hope it works!

http://content.westmarine.com/images...ll/7752645.jpg

I'll try to get some pictures. They won't be nearly as interesting as patio
doors, but they'll have to do.

Wow...a boating adventure on Lake Nuke. Y-a-w-n.

"Harry (I post with a Mac, check the headers for ID spoofers who don't)"
wrote in message
news
On 8/11/10 4:57 PM, John H wrote:
Taking the kids out on Lake Anna, VA, again. They absolutely love that
place,
and being pulled around on a tube.

The last tube required them to lay down on it to be comfortable, so
tomorrow
we'll try a different one. Got this one today. Hope it works!

http://content.westmarine.com/images...ll/7752645.jpg

I'll try to get some pictures. They won't be nearly as interesting as
patio
doors, but they'll have to do.

Wow...a boating adventure on Lake Nuke. Y-a-w-n.

Speaking of patio doors, when are we going to see the tracking number?

--
The OBAMA motto: We've got what it takes, to take what you've got!

On 8/11/10 5:05 PM, Harry wrote:
"Harry (I post with a Mac, check the headers for ID spoofers who don't)"
wrote in message
news
On 8/11/10 4:57 PM, John H wrote:
Taking the kids out on Lake Anna, VA, again. They absolutely love
that place,
and being pulled around on a tube.

The last tube required them to lay down on it to be comfortable, so
tomorrow
we'll try a different one. Got this one today. Hope it works!

http://content.westmarine.com/images...ll/7752645.jpg

I'll try to get some pictures. They won't be nearly as interesting as
patio
doors, but they'll have to do.

Wow...a boating adventure on Lake Nuke. Y-a-w-n.

Speaking of patio doors, when are we going to see the tracking number?

Nope. You're not Harry. You post with Microsoft Outlook Express
6.00.2900.5931.

I'm the real Harry. I post with a Mac. You can't.

I guess it sucks so much to be you, you want to try to be me.

Pathetic.

"Harry (I post with a Mac, check the headers for ID spoofers who don't)"
wrote in message
m...
On 8/11/10 5:05 PM, Harry wrote:
"Harry (I post with a Mac, check the headers for ID spoofers who don't)"
wrote in message
news
On 8/11/10 4:57 PM, John H wrote:
Taking the kids out on Lake Anna, VA, again. They absolutely love
that place,
and being pulled around on a tube.

The last tube required them to lay down on it to be comfortable, so
tomorrow
we'll try a different one. Got this one today. Hope it works!

http://content.westmarine.com/images...ll/7752645.jpg

I'll try to get some pictures. They won't be nearly as interesting as
patio
doors, but they'll have to do.

Wow...a boating adventure on Lake Nuke. Y-a-w-n.

Speaking of patio doors, when are we going to see the tracking number?

Nope. You're not Harry. You post with Microsoft Outlook Express
6.00.2900.5931.

I'm the real Harry. I post with a Mac. You can't.

I guess it sucks so much to be you, you want to try to be me.

Pathetic.

That's right. You have to check every header now. Now that's pathetic.
Who would want to be you? Even you don't want to be you, judging by the
frequency of your alias changes.

Harry wrote:
"Harry (I post with a Mac, check the headers for ID spoofers who don't)"
wrote in message
news
On 8/11/10 4:57 PM, John H wrote:
Taking the kids out on Lake Anna, VA, again. They absolutely love
that place,
and being pulled around on a tube.

The last tube required them to lay down on it to be comfortable, so
tomorrow
we'll try a different one. Got this one today. Hope it works!

http://content.westmarine.com/images...ll/7752645.jpg

I'll try to get some pictures. They won't be nearly as interesting as
patio
doors, but they'll have to do.

Wow...a boating adventure on Lake Nuke. Y-a-w-n.

Speaking of patio doors, when are we going to see the tracking number?

Nope. You're not Harry. You post using a Mac.

I'm the real Harry. I post with a PC. You don't.

I guess it sucks so much to be you, you want to try to be me.

Pathetic.

In article ,
says...

On 8/11/10 4:57 PM, John H wrote:
Taking the kids out on Lake Anna, VA, again. They absolutely love that place,
and being pulled around on a tube.

The last tube required them to lay down on it to be comfortable, so tomorrow
we'll try a different one. Got this one today. Hope it works!

http://content.westmarine.com/images...ll/7752645.jpg

I'll try to get some pictures. They won't be nearly as interesting as patio
doors, but they'll have to do.

Wow...a boating adventure on Lake Nuke. Y-a-w-n.

Way more interesting than that painted hooker you posted pics of last
year...

--
Rowdy Mouse Racing - We race for cheese!

On 8/11/10 11:33 PM, I am Tosk wrote:
In articleoM2dneHg4c8kkv7RnZ2dnUVZ_j6dnZ2d@earthlink .com,
says...

On 8/11/10 4:57 PM, John H wrote:
Taking the kids out on Lake Anna, VA, again. They absolutely love that place,
and being pulled around on a tube.

The last tube required them to lay down on it to be comfortable, so tomorrow
we'll try a different one. Got this one today. Hope it works!

http://content.westmarine.com/images...ll/7752645.jpg

I'll try to get some pictures. They won't be nearly as interesting as patio
doors, but they'll have to do.

Wow...a boating adventure on Lake Nuke. Y-a-w-n.

Way more interesting than that painted hooker you posted pics of last
year...

What "painted hooker" might that be, little man?

I am Tosk wrote:
In article ,
says...
On 8/11/10 4:57 PM, John H wrote:
Taking the kids out on Lake Anna, VA, again. They absolutely love that place,
and being pulled around on a tube.

The last tube required them to lay down on it to be comfortable, so tomorrow
we'll try a different one. Got this one today. Hope it works!

http://content.westmarine.com/images...ll/7752645.jpg

I'll try to get some pictures. They won't be nearly as interesting as patio
doors, but they'll have to do.

Wow...a boating adventure on Lake Nuke. Y-a-w-n.

Way more interesting than that painted hooker you posted pics of last
year...

Do you mean the photo that people assumed was my granddaughter?

Dumb fochs. I love the way you righties froth at the mouth every time I
dangle bait in front of you.

On 8/12/10 7:50 AM, Harry (I post with a Mac, check the headers for ID
spoofers who don't) wrote:
I am Tosk wrote:
In article ,
says...
On 8/11/10 4:57 PM, John H wrote:
Taking the kids out on Lake Anna, VA, again. They absolutely love
that place,
and being pulled around on a tube.

The last tube required them to lay down on it to be comfortable, so
tomorrow
we'll try a different one. Got this one today. Hope it works!

http://content.westmarine.com/images...ll/7752645.jpg

I'll try to get some pictures. They won't be nearly as interesting
as patio
doors, but they'll have to do.

Wow...a boating adventure on Lake Nuke. Y-a-w-n.

Way more interesting than that painted hooker you posted pics of last
year...

Do you mean the photo that people assumed was my granddaughter?

Dumb fochs. I love the way you righties froth at the mouth every time I
dangle bait in front of you.

Why would anyone assume the photo was of my granddaughter? The photo
caption said "someone's granddaughter," if memory serves. Every female
is someone's granddaughter, even if the grandparent is dead.

It was a photo of an attractive young girl, fully and modestly clothed,
with make-up. In Little Man's household, mud is the make-up of choice.
and Little Man thinks that young girls who wear make-up are hookers.

And you would be a spoofer, since your headers state:
Thunderbird 2.0.0.24 (Windows/20100228)