Default Up the creek today

YukonBound wrote:

"Larry" wrote in message
YukonBound wrote:

"Happy" wrote in message
newsLGdnXMBfIvVocbRnZ2dnUVZ_j6dnZ2d@shawneelink. net...
Well I spent the day fish up the creek with Grandson and doing
some boat riding with "our" 1965 12' Sea King & 7.5 Eska, caught a
few crappie on spinner bait??, and a few catfish on treble hooks
and stinky stuff...forgot to take the camera but We did have a good
time and I only burnt 3 qts of gas all day. One thing about a 12'er
there hard really hard to **** from!.

The cops talk about the 'open fly syndrom'.
lots of fishermen found drowned with their fly open.
I carry a bottle or old ice cream bucket for that reason... and the
Yukon is quite stable.

Sorry to hear about your prostate problem.

problem??
The only problem I have is the vermin who infest and pollute this
newsgroup.
Know a good southern exterminator?

You have a sad life if you dwell on what is posted here, dummy.

On Aug 8, 2:35*pm, "YukonBound" wrote:
"I am Tosk" wrote in ...

In article ,
says...

YukonBound wrote:

"Larry" wrote in message
m...
YukonBound wrote:

"Happy" wrote in message
[...]

And yet the little bitch can't stay away from the group and his spell
checker...

--
Rowdy Mouse Racing - We race for cheese!

Got a job yet?- Hide quoted text -

Been runnin' my own business since 1997, I work very hard, we work 7
days a week and have not taken a vacation in over a decade... But we
are happy, how about you, still suckin' off the taxpayers and working
poor after pushing a broom for 20 years?

"JustWaitAFrekinMinute!" wrote in message
On Aug 8, 2:35 pm, "YukonBound" wrote:
"I am Tosk" wrote in

In article ,
says...

YukonBound wrote:

"Larry" wrote in message
m...
YukonBound wrote:

"Happy" wrote in message
[...]

Your own business??
Certainly not boat building or as an internet provider.
~~ Snerk ~~

On 8/8/10 2:46 PM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:

Been runnin' my own business since 1997, I work very hard, we work 7
days a week and have not taken a vacation in over a decade... But we
are happy, how about you, still suckin' off the taxpayers and working
poor after pushing a broom for 20 years?

Bull****.
Bull****.
Bull****.

If you actually ran an ISP, as you have claimed here many times, you'd
know a little something about usenet clients. I remember your exchanges
with other posters here when you were trying to set up one for your
personal use.

You don't work at all, hard or otherwise.

You are the little twerp who couldn't even hold onto a warehouse job, or
so you told us.

On 8/8/10 2:46 PM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:

Been runnin' my own business since 1997, I work very hard, we work 7
days a week and have not taken a vacation in over a decade...

Why, I bet Idesigns is the biggest web hosting company at your street
address, bar none.

Alum Creek mike General 0 June 12th 07 04:16 PM
TR: Marsh Creek into MF Salmon Bill Tuthill General 4 February 10th 06 08:56 PM
Reclaiming Woolper Creek Garrison Hilliard General 0 January 26th 06 09:55 PM
Mattawoman Creek Paddler General 1 April 23rd 04 11:37 PM
Coldwater Creek, NW Florida? J W General 0 August 23rd 03 07:41 PM