posted to rec.boats,alt.politics,alt.politics.obama

Default Would $10 million do it?

wrote in message
On Sat, 31 Jul 2010 12:10:46 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

Why was she fired?

--
Me

Because Vilsack and higher ups in the Obama administration totally screwed
up. They've since apologized more than a few times. But, the right-wing is
still after her.

It really begs the question, shouldn't the administration be
co-defendants in this slander suit?

If Breitbart says this edited tape came in over the transom and he
never saw the whole speech either, he ends up being in the same boat
as Vilsack and Obama.
Has he ever admitted he edited the tape? I haven't seen it ... but I
also have not really been paying that much attention to it. This was a
media created event and the administration is as guilty as anyone for
over reacting before they had the facts.
It really makes you question how well thought out some of the bigger
things they have done were.

Exactly. Scary huh?

"BAR" wrote

Have you thought about what kind of environmental mess there will be
when an LIon battery is compromised in an auto crash and what the cost
to you will be to clean it up?

OH, great! A $41k electric slug, and a $41k cleanup every time one gets run
over by a normal car. That's planning at government's best. And liberals.
And environmentalists. We all should ride bicycles, eat wheat germ, and
live in caves. However, I will stay right where I am until my supply of
mammal flesh runs out. They say that human flesh is an acquired taste, but
not that bad.

Steve

wrote in message
On Sat, 31 Jul 2010 12:10:46 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

Why was she fired?

--
Me

Because Vilsack and higher ups in the Obama administration totally screwed
up. They've since apologized more than a few times. But, the right-wing is
still after her.

It really begs the question, shouldn't the administration be
co-defendants in this slander suit?

Hardly. They didn't start the situation.

If Breitbart says this edited tape came in over the transom and he
never saw the whole speech either, he ends up being in the same boat
as Vilsack and Obama.
Has he ever admitted he edited the tape? I haven't seen it ... but I
also have not really been paying that much attention to it. This was a
media created event and the administration is as guilty as anyone for
over reacting before they had the facts.
It really makes you question how well thought out some of the bigger
things they have done were.

No. He had an agenda.

It's a pretty minor mistake from the admin in the scheme of things and it
really doesn't say much about anything else. Feel free to believe otherwise.

"Harry ?" wrote in message
wrote in message
On Sat, 31 Jul 2010 12:10:46 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

Why was she fired?

--
[...]

Exactly. You're a moron.

"Steve B" wrote in message

"BAR" wrote

Have you thought about what kind of environmental mess there will be
when an LIon battery is compromised in an auto crash and what the cost
to you will be to clean it up?

OH, great! A $41k electric slug, and a $41k cleanup every time one gets
run over by a normal car. That's planning at government's best. And
liberals. And environmentalists. We all should ride bicycles, eat wheat
germ, and live in caves. However, I will stay right where I am until my
supply of mammal flesh runs out. They say that human flesh is an acquired
taste, but not that bad.

Steve

So, now you're going to claim that the Obama admin is the entity that
planned a GM car that was in the works for years? Talk about right-wing nut
thinking...

jps jps is offline

On Fri, 30 Jul 2010 20:40:51 -0400, BAR wrote:

In article ,
says...

Posting a video for public consumption of a news worthy event? Sherrod
is going to be laughed out of court if the suit isn't summarily
dismissed.

This will be interesting. You must admit that cases reach trial, and awards
are given on things that would have been dismissed with prejudiced plus
plain being laughed out of court twenty years ago. Such is modern
lawyering.

Steve

visit my blog at
http://cabgbypasssurgery.com

Everyone believes that they have the right to be compensated for being
offended.

If this is true, why haven't you sued your mom?

"nom=de=plume" wrote in message

wrote in message
On Sat, 31 Jul 2010 12:10:46 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

Why was she fired?

--
[...]

You're Right. On the larger scheme of things, this seems to be one of the
administration's lesser mistakes.