Default Would $10 million do it?

wrote in message
On Mon, 02 Aug 2010 17:33:32 -0400, Harry ?
wrote:

You really are working extra hard trying to rationalize and excuse the
behavior of Breitbart.

I am just addressing the reality
It is fun to think he will get his comeuppance but it is not likely.

We won't know anything until/unless a suit is filed.

I just think it will be better for all concerned if this just goes
away. I am sure Obama would not want this to be dominating the news
cycle during the elections.
We certainly have far more important issues.

I totally disagree. I think it should go forward and be addressed. This bs
about racism supposedly perpetrated by the NAACP and other minority
organizations needs to see the light of day disinfectant.

wrote:

You really are working extra hard trying to rationalize and excuse the
behavior of Breitbart.

I am just addressing the reality
It is fun to think he will get his comeuppance but it is not likely.

We won't know anything until/unless a suit is filed.

I just think it will be better for all concerned if this just goes
away. I am sure Obama would not want this to be dominating the news
cycle during the elections.
We certainly have far more important issues.

I totally disagree. I think it should go forward and be addressed. This bs
about racism supposedly perpetrated by the NAACP and other minority
organizations needs to see the light of day disinfectant.

It already has. Didn't you hear the audience cheering?

wrote:

You really are working extra hard trying to rationalize and excuse
the
behavior of Breitbart.

I am just addressing the reality
It is fun to think he will get his comeuppance but it is not likely.

We won't know anything until/unless a suit is filed.

I just think it will be better for all concerned if this just goes
away. I am sure Obama would not want this to be dominating the news
cycle during the elections.
We certainly have far more important issues.

I totally disagree. I think it should go forward and be addressed. This
bs
about racism supposedly perpetrated by the NAACP and other minority
organizations needs to see the light of day disinfectant.

It already has. Didn't you hear the audience cheering?

You're a right-wingnut moron.

On Aug 2, 7:11*pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:
"Jack" wrote in message

On Aug 2, 6:06 pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:

. ..

wrote:

You really are working extra hard trying to rationalize and excuse
the
behavior of Breitbart.

I am just addressing the reality
It is fun to think he will get his comeuppance but it is not likely.

We won't know anything until/unless a suit is filed.

I just think it will be better for all concerned if this just goes
away. I am sure Obama would not want this to be dominating the news
cycle during the elections.
We certainly have far more important issues.

I totally disagree. I think it should go forward and be addressed. This
bs
about racism supposedly perpetrated by the NAACP and other minority
organizations needs to see the light of day disinfectant.

It already has. *Didn't you hear the audience cheering?

You're a right-wingnut moron.

Weak, childish taunts are all you have?

What about the fact that the NAACP members were cheering her
description of how she was a racist? Are you really so blind as to
think that rasism doesn't exist in the NAACP?

"Jack" wrote in message

On Aug 2, 6:06 pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:

. ..

wrote:

[...]

You're the child. Why don't you listen to some more Rush/Palin/Breitbart.
I'm sure you would be better informed than the rest of us.

Obviously there's racism in most organizations. There are always going to be
people who can't put aside the fact that people look differently or act
differently. You and those like you seem to think that because a few people
are prejudice that means it's an entire organization. Liberals are racist;
the NAACP is. Republicans are racist. Why don't you tell us about the New
Black Panthers again.

Like I said, you're a moron.

posted to rec.boats,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.politics

"nom=de=plume" wrote in message
:
: "Jack" wrote in message
: ...
: On Aug 2, 7:11 pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:
: "Jack" wrote in message
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
: On Aug 2, 6:06 pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:
: wrote in message
:
: . ..
:
: wrote:
:
[...]

wrote in message
On Mon, 2 Aug 2010 15:06:42 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

I just think it will be better for all concerned if this just goes
away. I am sure Obama would not want this to be dominating the news
cycle during the elections.
We certainly have far more important issues.

I totally disagree. I think it should go forward and be addressed. This bs
about racism supposedly perpetrated by the NAACP and other minority
organizations needs to see the light of day disinfectant.

There is far more to lose than there is to win. Breitbart will have
good lawyers too.

Again, I disagree. Racism and libel are a bad mix and need to be confronted.
It's a slippery slope.

wrote in message
news

wrote:

You really are working extra hard trying to rationalize and excuse
the
behavior of Breitbart.

I am just addressing the reality
It is fun to think he will get his comeuppance but it is not likely.

We won't know anything until/unless a suit is filed.

I just think it will be better for all concerned if this just goes
away. I am sure Obama would not want this to be dominating the news
cycle during the elections.
We certainly have far more important issues.

Yeah, why would a trial about the racism of the right wing help
obama...oh, wait...

Lawyers are involved, it won't stop there. Breitbart's lawyer will
wrap him in the 1st amendment and question her reformation.
After all, she is on tape saying she was once a racist.

All it would take would be a couple of disgruntled employees who said
she never really changed (true or not) and she will be set back to
July 19.

I think she should quit being a hero and take one of the good jobs she
has been offered. Her vindication would be if she actually brought us
together more closely, not by engaging in a law suit that divides us.

You can blame lawyers all you want but at the end of the day, we need to be
responsible for what we say and do. He needs to be held accountable.

I think you don't have much to say to her. Your father wasn't lynched.