Default A blast from the past...

On 23/07/2010 7:14 PM, Harry  wrote:
On 7/23/10 9:03 PM, Larry wrote:
Canuck57 wrote:
On 23/07/2010 5:48 PM, Happy wrote:

"Canuck57" wrote in message
On 23/07/2010 6:53 AM, W1TEF wrote:
We all should feel this way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3cGfrExozQ

And remember, he built the Batmobile so he knows what he's talking
about. :)

Wise beyond belief.

--

Government has liberals, idealists and lawyers, but where is the
common sense?

Yep, Morgan nailed it on the head.

And so far, but sure to end soon, no chirp from the bpuharic, Harry?
and de-fumer racists...

That does seem to happen. I don't see debitch first-hand anymore but
they do know when they are beaten.

Beaten? By you and the rest of the right wing klavern here?
snerk

You boys couldn't beat an egg.

Yep, Harry? made the first jerk to make the topic.

"Canuck57" wrote in message
On 23/07/2010 6:53 AM, W1TEF wrote:
We all should feel this way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3cGfrExozQ

And remember, he built the Batmobile so he knows what he's talking
about. :)

Wise beyond belief.

--

Government has liberals, idealists and lawyers, but where is the
common sense?

Yep, Morgan nailed it on the head.

And so far, but sure to end soon, no chirp from the bpuharic, Harry?
and de-fumer racists...
That does seem to happen. I don't see debitch first-hand anymore but
they do know when they are beaten.

Beaten? By you and the rest of the right wing klavern here?
snerk

You boys couldn't beat an egg.

Yep, Harry? made the first jerk to make the topic.

Be happy...cash in your retirement account and buy yourself a Snickers.

"Canuck57" wrote in message
[...]

I am pretty sure I don't have that much room for Snikers around here.
Even if I piled them out on my large sized lots, I would run out of space.

On Jul 23, 8:01*pm, Larry wrote:
W1TEF wrote:
We all should feel this way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3cGfrExozQ

And remember, he built the Batmobile so he knows what he's talking
about. *:)

I've seen every movie he's made. *He's a smart guy and a great actor. *
Seven was outstanding. *Does he have a boat?

Yes, as a matter of fact he does.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/...n1127684.shtml

"60 Minutes met him first in The Virgin Islands, aboard his boat.

“This boat is a Shannon 43. It's one of the 12 best-built boats in the
entire world,” explains Freeman.

Freeman goes out sailing by himself, saying he enjoys the challenge. "

Had a blast in Ft. Lauderdale this past week. Tim General 5 July 29th 07 12:16 AM
What a blast Joe ASA 13 December 3rd 06 09:44 PM
Blast from the Past Flying Tadpole ASA 75 November 21st 06 10:21 AM
Another blast from the past John Cairns ASA 1 April 19th 05 10:01 AM
Yet another blast from the past John Cairns ASA 0 April 17th 05 09:58 PM