Default Craciks me up..

Listening to Rachael Maddow talking about how "FOX news is not news",
and getting on them for showing video of reverse racism.. Funny coming
from MSNBC with 4 viewers and the lowest credibility rate of any
minority media....

--
Rowdy Mouse Racing - We race for cheese!

"I am Tosk" wrote in message

Listening to Rachael Maddow talking about how "FOX news is not news",
and getting on them for showing video of reverse racism.. Funny coming
from MSNBC with 4 viewers and the lowest credibility rate of any
minority media....

--
Rowdy Mouse Racing - We race for cheese!

Not funny. You're an idiot.

Actually, I'm astonished your head didn't explode if you actually watched
Maddow. So kudos to you!

jps jps is offline

On Tue, 20 Jul 2010 21:38:26 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

"I am Tosk" wrote in message

Listening to Rachael Maddow talking about how "FOX news is not news",
and getting on them for showing video of reverse racism.. Funny coming
from MSNBC with 4 viewers and the lowest credibility rate of any
minority media....

--
Rowdy Mouse Racing - We race for cheese!

Not funny. You're an idiot.

Actually, I'm astonished your head didn't explode if you actually watched
Maddow. So kudos to you!

His opinion is informed by the wingnut media. There's no way he
watched the show, it was more likely cited by one of his news sources.

"Reverse racism." This is what he calls a black person who is a
racist. Nevermind the footage was taken out of context and the
segment was a part of a larger story that focused on becoming an
enlighted advocate on behalf of poor people rather than black or
white.

These people are little, petty humans. The freak is just one example
of their rampant stupidity.
Jim Jim is offline

wrote:

"I am Tosk" wrote in message
[...]

Looks like President Obama and USDA head Tom Vilsack think Fox News is News.
The Fox reporting was all it took for them call this woman numerous
times as she was traveling in Georgia, and make her actually pull off
the road to text in her resignation.
So somebody believes Fox "news."

Jim - Politicians are real suckers, ain't they?

In article , says...

wrote:

"I am Tosk" wrote in message
[...]

Hummm, JPS, a proven liar, calling me a liar?? That's funny. Either way
I love the spin from the left that this is not an issue. Yeah, and the
two cowardly little Hitler wanna' bee's standing on the steps of the
polling place with clubs isn't either...

I wonder how they would react if someone in a frekin' candy store said
they didn't want to give as much help to a black man, much less a govt'
org... Just that alone shows how bias the Minority Media is...

wrote:

"I am Tosk" wrote in message
[...]

Pretty unbelievable. Vilsack should have his nutsack whacked.

Whomver is involved at the White House should also be publicly
Vilsacked.

The Fox Conservative Entertainment Channel says jump and the White
House does!

wrote:

"I am Tosk" wrote in message
[...]

And, they have since apologized and offered her a job. Clearly, they screwed
up, but they admitted it. That's not what the last guy in the White House
would have done.

jps jps is offline

On Wed, 21 Jul 2010 16:41:58 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

wrote:

"I am Tosk" wrote in message
[...]

Sure he would. He told Brownie he'd done a heck of a job, fired him
and then awarded him the Presidential Medal of Freedom.

It's just the inverted, ethically backwards Republican version.
Jim Jim is offline

nom=de=plume wrote:

wrote:

"I am Tosk" wrote in message
[...]

Suckers: NAACP, White House, USDA.

Losers: Breitbart, Fox "News" Channel motormouth fools. Breitbart is
destroyed in polite society, and Fox is a laughing stock. Even their
prime "News" guy, Bret Baier, got caught lying.

Winners: Ms. Sherrod, CNN, Shep Smith of Fox "News" Channel (wouldn't
run the story)

Here's the timeline:
http://mediamatters.org/research/201007220004

I happened to be watching CNN when Tony Harris first interviewed
Sherrod, and Mrs. Spooner called in.
I expected a typical mea culpa and had already come to believe Sherrod
was a typical minor league black racist. I've known enough of them.
What a shock when Mrs. Spooner called in and said Sherrod saved her farm
and was a friend to her. And the look of joy on Ms. Sherrod's face at
that unexpected vindication brought tears to my eyes.
Compelling real time journalism.
At that moment I knew more about the truth than the NAACP, the White
House, all of Fox "News" and anybody else who wasn't lucky enough to see
that Tony Harris interview live and get the FACTS.
That's what real journalism is about.

Jim - Sometimes you get lucky. Sometimes you don't.