Default wonderful

"John H" wrote in message
On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 03:21:38 +0100, nicoledc109
wrote:

'nom=de=plume[_2_ Wrote:
;809778']"Canuck57" wrote in message
...-
On 18/07/2010 7:42 PM, nom=de=plume wrote:
-
Testing of BP well integrity "detected seep a distance from the well"
in
the Gulf of Mexico, Ret. Adm. Thad Allen says.-

If true, not good news. BP better get a pipe on that well and let it
blow
out oil to lower the top pressure some. If oil has fractured around
the
well head, they will be in a world of grief for years dealing with this
as
real disaster.

Lets see how far BP stock drops tomorrow, if this is a real issue, $5
off
the top easy.

I hear BP is looking for cleanup workers. All you have to do is make
sure
they have a suit your size and you can get a job!-

I guess you think Allen is lying because he represents the gov't. I
guess
letting BP do whatever it wants isn't such a great idea. Fortunately,
the
GOVERNMENT has so far not agreed to let them leave the seal in place.
Therefore, the oil disaster is Obama's fault.

You're a moron. Even if they let you into this wonderful country, you
would
not have the brain power to work on the cleanup. Why? You'd have
trouble
figuring out how to put on the suit.

I also think so.

So nincdepoop found a friend to join the group.

Just remember, always agree with de poop and Harry. You'll do well that
way.
--

John H

Her other friend Ben Dover should be appearing any time now.

--
Harold

"Harry ?" wrote in message
m...
wrote:

'nom=de=plume[_2_ Wrote:
[...]

John Herring, self-avowed racist...extraordinaire.

Which one of you two is black? Would it be DePlume or you?

--
Harold

wrote:

'nom=de=plume[_2_ Wrote:
[...]

Hmm.... don't know this person, but I'll take who I can get. lol

"Harold" wrote in message
"Harry ?" wrote in message
m...
wrote:

'nom=de=plume[_2_ Wrote:
[...]

I'm sorry, but I don't tan all that well. Nordic blood I guess. However, I'm
definitely black for the purposes of exposing your racist views.

Ich bin ein Berliner.

wrote:

'nom=de=plume[_2_ Wrote:
[...]

You're pretty familiar with that move aren't you...

wrote in message
On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 10:19:18 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

Ich bin ein Berliner.

You are a doughnut? ;-)

Heh.. yeah, well, I like them.

wrote in message
On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 17:14:13 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

wrote in message
. ..
On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 10:19:18 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

Ich bin ein Berliner.

You are a doughnut? ;-)

Heh.. yeah, well, I like them.

Maybe you are too young to remember the JFK thing. When he said that
he did not understand a "Berliner" was not what the residents called
themselves, it was a popular pastry.

I've heard the story. It's really an urban legend about jelly donuts..

http://urbanlegends.about.com/cs/his...k_berliner.htm

wrote:
On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 10:19:18 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

Ich bin ein Berliner.

You are a doughnut? ;-)

He/she will believe that.

"Larry" wrote in message
On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 10:19:18 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

Ich bin ein Berliner.

You are a doughnut? ;-)

He/she will believe that.

I know you're a moron.

A wonderful video that says it all Don White[_5_] General 0 January 23rd 10 02:59 AM
Wonderful Eisboch General 37 December 24th 08 07:02 PM
Wonderful [email protected] General 0 December 23rd 08 08:11 PM
A wonderful trip! JohnH[_3_] General 1 November 23rd 08 10:12 PM
OT--Kerry's wonderful UN NOYB General 0 October 6th 04 09:30 PM