Default Nice trip!

Just got back in last night from a great trip to the Caribbean. We
visited three islands and spent a day aboard a newer Luhrs Convertible -
a 38 IIRC. We trolled for dolphin and caught seven, one nice wahoo, and
a skip jack tuna. We later parked over a reef and caught some decent
grouper and a few snapper.

We took some nice dolphin fillets to a dockside restaurant and they
cooked them up for us. The Captain & crew kept the rest - I hope (I
really don't care) Harry is OK with that after my last fishing post.

The week flew by too fast and I see little has changed here but there
are a few more on-topic boat posts. The participation in the posts I
have read so far is limited to real boaters, too.

Larry G.
Tim Tim is offline

On Jul 15, 7:28*pm, Larry wrote:
Just got back in last night from a great trip to the Caribbean. *We
visited three islands and spent a day aboard a newer Luhrs Convertible -
a 38 IIRC. *We trolled for dolphin and caught seven, one nice wahoo, and
a skip jack tuna. *We later parked over a reef and caught some decent
grouper and a few snapper.

We took some nice dolphin fillets to a dockside restaurant and they
cooked them up for us. *The Captain & crew kept the rest - I hope (I
really don't care) Harry is OK with that after my last fishing post.

The week flew by too fast and I see little has changed here but there
are a few more on-topic boat posts. *The participation in the posts I
have read so far is limited to real boaters, too.

Larry G.

hey man! Glad you had a great and fun trip. you got some pics you can
post?

On 7/15/10 8:28 PM, Larry wrote:
Just got back in last night from a great trip to the Caribbean. We
visited three islands and spent a day aboard a newer Luhrs Convertible -
a 38 IIRC. We trolled for dolphin and caught seven, one nice wahoo, and
a skip jack tuna. We later parked over a reef and caught some decent
grouper and a few snapper.

We took some nice dolphin fillets to a dockside restaurant and they
cooked them up for us. The Captain & crew kept the rest - I hope (I
really don't care) Harry is OK with that after my last fishing post.

The week flew by too fast and I see little has changed here but there
are a few more on-topic boat posts. The participation in the posts I
have read so far is limited to real boaters, too.

Larry G.

So, now you've morphed into Larry G, and are no longer Larry, or Bob, or
Dan Krueger...

Well, whatever you call ****, it still smells like ****. No matter how
many times you change your handle here, you're still going to smell like
****.

Harry  wrote:
On 7/15/10 8:28 PM, Larry wrote:
[...]

Pay attention. I've always been Larry G. You're a smart guy, look it up.

On 7/15/10 8:58 PM, Larry wrote:
Harry  wrote:
On 7/15/10 8:28 PM, Larry wrote:
[...]

Oh...who were Dan and Bob, evil cousins who used your computer?

On Thu, 15 Jul 2010 20:28:15 -0400, Larry wrote:

Just got back in last night from a great trip to the Caribbean. We
visited three islands and spent a day aboard a newer Luhrs Convertible -

great trip on a beautiful boat!

On Jul 15, 7:44Â*pm, Harry  wrote:
On 7/15/10 8:28 PM, Larry wrote:

Just got back in last night from a great trip to the Caribbean. Â*We
[...]

Was this posting, possibly somehow invisible to me, directed to you in
any way?

On Thu, 15 Jul 2010 20:28:15 -0400, Larry wrote:

Just got back in last night from a great trip to the Caribbean. We
visited three islands and spent a day aboard a newer Luhrs Convertible -
a 38 IIRC. We trolled for dolphin and caught seven, one nice wahoo, and
a skip jack tuna. We later parked over a reef and caught some decent
grouper and a few snapper.

We took some nice dolphin fillets to a dockside restaurant and they
cooked them up for us. The Captain & crew kept the rest - I hope (I
really don't care) Harry is OK with that after my last fishing post.

The week flew by too fast and I see little has changed here but there
are a few more on-topic boat posts. The participation in the posts I
have read so far is limited to real boaters, too.

Larry G.

I must have missed the invitation, damnit! Good going. Makes me hungry for fish
again.
--

John H

On Thu, 15 Jul 2010 20:28:15 -0400, Larry wrote:

Just got back in last night from a great trip to the Caribbean. We
visited three islands and spent a day aboard a newer Luhrs Convertible -
a 38 IIRC. We trolled for dolphin and caught seven, one nice wahoo, and
a skip jack tuna. We later parked over a reef and caught some decent
grouper and a few snapper.

Congratulations. I am still waiting for my first wahoo and tuna.
Where in the Caribbean were you?

nice canoe trip Frogwatch General 2 September 29th 09 01:29 PM
nice sea trip? P.T.Goedhart General 3 December 15th 06 12:07 AM
Back from a nice trip. Netsock General 10 September 6th 05 06:48 PM
Trip Report - Gentlemen's Assateague Trip 2004 (long) Mike McCrea General 6 July 24th 05 11:52 PM
Trip Report - Gentlemen's Assateague Trip 2004 (long) Mike McCrea Touring 5 November 23rd 04 05:13 PM