Default Here Harry...

On 7/14/10 9:28 AM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:
On Jul 14, 8:30 am, Harry wrote:
On 7/13/10 9:43 AM, I am Tosk wrote:

Here is my entry

http://smallboats.com/images/current...ter_05_400.jpg

Wowser...a flat bottomed plywood rowboat with bulging sides...must be a
bitch to row, eh?

Besides...
Show us what you do? How about a link to one of those jingles or
articles you have written over the years, how about even one? Can't
do
it? I know, those pesky bylines make it impossible to steal anyones
work
anymore.

Actually, I have done that here previously. I've got a few .PDFs of some
of my writing, but I see no reason to repost any of them for you. Who
would you get to read them to you?

I guess you could show us how you liquidated daddys business

It wasn't hard and in point of fact, I sold off all the merchandise via
a "Going Out of Business Sale" and when virtually everything had been
sold, I simply shut the doors. There were some minor legal aspects that
our family lawyer and accountant handled, such as making the necessary
payroll tax and other tax payments, paying off creditors, et cetera.

or
helped steal the retirement funds from those elderly at Uuilco.

One of your recurrent fantasies about me. Never happened.

Maybe
show us the fantasy degree from Yale, or even Kansas State for that
matter cause I doubt you were there any time but Thursday nights
sitting
in a corner of someones dorm room with a beer in your hand, wondering
what the **** happened to your life

You're fantasizing again.

Maybe you can describe the
sexual
activity that earned you the predator conviction, ooops forgot, you
got
a gag order there.snerk

Another of your fantasies about me.

On Jul 14, 8:30 am, Harry Â*wrote:
On 7/13/10 9:43 AM, I am Tosk wrote:

Here is my entry

http://smallboats.com/images/current...ter_05_400.jpg

Wowser...a flat bottomed plywood rowboat with bulging sides...must be a
bitch to row, eh?

Besides...
Show us what you do? How about a link to one of those jingles or
articles you have written over the years, how about even one? Can't
do
it? I know, those pesky bylines make it impossible to steal anyones
work
anymore.

Actually, I have done that here previously. I've got a few .PDFs of some
of my writing, but I see no reason to repost any of them for you. Who
would you get to read them to you?

Â* I guess you could show us how you liquidated daddys business

It wasn't hard and in point of fact, I sold off all the merchandise via
a "Going Out of Business Sale" and when virtually everything had been
sold, I simply shut the doors. There were some minor legal aspects that
our family lawyer and accountant handled, such as making the necessary
payroll tax and other tax payments, paying off creditors, et cetera.

or
helped steal the retirement funds from those elderly at Uuilco.

One of your recurrent fantasies about me. Never happened.

Â* Maybe

show us the fantasy degree from Yale, or even Kansas State for that
matter cause I doubt you were there any time but Thursday nights
sitting
in a corner of someones dorm room with a beer in your hand, wondering
what the **** happened to your life

You're fantasizing again.

Â* Maybe you can describe the

sexual
activity that earned you the predator conviction, ooops forgot, you
got
a gag order there.snerk

Another of your fantasies about me.- Hide quoted text -

This will come as a shock, but you know what Old Man, I think you're a
****in' liar.

On Jul 14, 8:30 am, Harry Â*wrote:
[...]

****in' liar.- Hide quoted text -

ole Goober ain't told the truth since jack parr was on the tonight
show. is he really a convicted sex predator?

On Jul 14, 8:30 am, Harry wrote:

On 7/13/10 9:43 AM, I am Tosk wrote:

Here is my entry

http://smallboats.com/images/current...ter_05_400.jpg

Wowser...a flat bottomed plywood rowboat with bulging sides...must be a
bitch to row, eh?

Actually, with the high narrow keystone transom, it rows like a charm.
Typical is a 20 yard drift per sweep of the oars on flat water... But
I am quite sure hull physics are as forigen to you as Lobsta' boats,
hard work, or the campus at Yale...snerk.

Nice!

On Jul 14, 8:30 am, Harry wrote:
On 7/13/10 9:43 AM, I am Tosk wrote:

Here is my entry
http://smallboats.com/images/current...ter_05_400.jpg
Wowser...a flat bottomed plywood rowboat with bulging sides...must be a
bitch to row, eh?

Actually, with the high narrow keystone transom, it rows like a charm.
Typical is a 20 yard drift per sweep of the oars on flat water... But
I am quite sure hull physics are as forigen to you as Lobsta' boats,
hard work, or the campus at Yale...snerk.

Nice!

"Forigen..."

Flat-bottomed rowboats...

Well, they do plane with a small outboard.

On Thu, 15 Jul 2010 20:50:54 -0400, Larry wrote:

Harry ? wrote:

I guess you could show us how you liquidated daddys business

It wasn't hard and in point of fact, I sold off all the merchandise
via a "Going Out of Business Sale" and when virtually everything had
been sold, I simply shut the doors. There were some minor legal
aspects that our family lawyer and accountant handled, such as making
the necessary payroll tax and other tax payments, paying off
creditors, et cetera.

For retail, right?

Much more than, I'm sure.
--

John H

On 7/15/10 9:38 PM, John H wrote:
On Thu, 15 Jul 2010 20:50:54 -0400, wrote:

Harry ? wrote:

I guess you could show us how you liquidated daddys business

It wasn't hard and in point of fact, I sold off all the merchandise
via a "Going Out of Business Sale" and when virtually everything had
been sold, I simply shut the doors. There were some minor legal
aspects that our family lawyer and accountant handled, such as making
the necessary payroll tax and other tax payments, paying off
creditors, et cetera.

For retail, right?

Much more than, I'm sure.

One of the nicest aspects of my dad is that he simply would not do
business with customers who acted like assholes. That means that neither
you nor "larry" would have had the privilege of buying a boat or
outboard motor at his store. If he or one of his salesguys encountered
trash like you, he would just tell them to shop elsewhere, on the
assumption that taking good care of his reasonable customers was enough.

Yep, there were no laws that prevented discrimination against assholes
like the two of you in those days.

--
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical
by the clean end."

"Harry ?" wrote in message
m...

Harry ? wrote:

[...]

So having an asshole for a son must have been a real bummer for your daddy.

In article ,
says...

On Jul 14, 8:30 am, Harry wrote:
On 7/13/10 9:43 AM, I am Tosk wrote:

Here is my entry
http://smallboats.com/images/current...ter_05_400.jpg
Wowser...a flat bottomed plywood rowboat with bulging sides...must be a
bitch to row, eh?
Actually, with the high narrow keystone transom, it rows like a charm.
Typical is a 20 yard drift per sweep of the oars on flat water... But
I am quite sure hull physics are as forigen to you as Lobsta' boats,
hard work, or the campus at Yale...snerk.

Nice!

"Forigen..."

Flat-bottomed rowboats...

Well, they do plane with a small outboard.

What's wrong with little boats? I have one! And I've got a RAV4 car that
pulls it!

Harry No Name General 27 March 31st 09 08:17 PM
Yo Harry! John[_6_] General 4 December 19th 08 01:39 PM
Yo Harry! JohnH[_4_] General 6 December 6th 08 07:54 PM
Yo- Harry... Short Wave Sportfishing General 5 December 18th 07 04:12 AM
Yo Harry! JohnH General 0 May 9th 06 05:43 PM