Default I'm on the way to the White House

I知 now in a limo on the way to the White House for my meeting with
President Obama. He has asked me to share some of my ideas with him
on how to plug the BP leak (you remember my engineering degree?) and
also my thoughts on improving the world economy, solving the quagmires
in Iraq and Afghanistan, plus my strategy for holding the Democratic
majority in Congress during the elections this fall.

The President has asked me to accompany him on Air Force One on his
trip to the Gulf tomorrow. But I begged off on this, explaining to
Barak that once I leave the Oval Office I知 on my way to Yale for a
class reunion.

Did I mention that my wife is going to be joining me at Yale? She痴
quite a girl. She痴 much younger than I am, but in her young life she
has earned three doctoral degrees, all from Columbia Pacific
University.

Wish me well in my meeting with the President. I値l let you know how
it goes.

"GCBoater" wrote in message
[...]

Woulds you minds asking Mr. O about my food stamp application, I really
tired of eating catfish and hushpuppys, and dat price of gass, and why not
knock off da gas tax for da marine fuels so's ifin I don't gets my food
stamp I can still goe's a fishin, gots to feed dem babys, and while yo at
it aske's Mr O to puts in a good word for Blogo wit da judge, dat boy needs
da help bad....

On Jun 13, 11:10*am, "Happy" wrote:
"GCBoater" wrote in message

[...]

You got it, my good man! Sounds like you're an innocent victim of the
Republicans. I'm about to enter the Oval Office. Barak, Michelle and
I go back a long way. The fact that I've spent so much time in the
Oval Office with previous presidents also gives me some standing
here. I'll take up your case direct with the President.

On Sun, 13 Jun 2010 08:20:15 -0700 (PDT), GCBoater
wrote:

I知 now in a limo on the way to the White House for my meeting with
President Obama.

i'll see you there!

The President has asked me to accompany him on Air Force One on his
trip to the Gulf tomorrow.

i'll try to get you bumped up to the area where we hang out shootin'
the **** with the pres...

wrote:
I知 now in a limo on the way to the White House for my meeting with
President Obama.

i'll see you there!

The President has asked me to accompany him on Air Force One on his
trip to the Gulf tomorrow.

i'll try to get you bumped up to the area where we hang out shootin'
the **** with the pres...

Thanks so much, but I'll have to decline. I have a date tomorrow with
my young bride at the Yale reunion. You know, we were the inspiration
for the movie, Love Story.

On Jun 13, 10:20*am, GCBoater wrote:
[...]

I had a terrific meeting with President Obama. While not quite my
intellectual equal, the President paid rapt attention while I outlined
solutions for the Gulf oil spill, Afghanistan, financial reform,
China, the economy, Iraq, the fall elections, North Korea, poverty,
Kazakhstan, immigration and education. At the conclusion of the
meeting, which ran longer than scheduled, Barak asked for my cell
phone number. I知 sure we値l be in touch.

Now it痴 off for a quick side trip to Baltimore Harbor for the
anniversary of my late father痴 fireboat welcome into the Harbor after
his Atlantic crossing in a bathtub with a 3 hp Scott-A****er outboard
on the back.

"GCBoater" wrote in message
[...]

I gots a question, Mr.O, you thinks he like to have a mess a sewer bass, I
been catchin a truks load of um up on da sh!t ditch at peor, real tasty if
you BQ um wit dat cajun hot sauce and a mess a poke greens on da side and a
big slice a watamelon, Oh lordy das sum good eatin, I can gets sum asian
carps to, I know he like dat asian carps...who don't
What he say bout my food stamp?

On Jun 13, 4:05*pm, "Happy" wrote:
"GCBoater" wrote in message

On Jun 13, 10:20 am, GCBoater wrote:

I m now in a limo on the way to the White House for my meeting with
President Obama. He has asked me to share some of my ideas with him
on how to plug the BP leak (you remember my engineering degree?) and
also my thoughts on improving the world economy, solving the quagmires
in Iraq and Afghanistan, plus my strategy for holding the Democratic
majority in Congress during the elections this fall.

The President has asked me to accompany him on Air Force One on his
trip to the Gulf tomorrow. But I begged off on this, explaining to
Barak that once I leave the Oval Office I m on my way to Yale for a
class reunion.

Did I mention that my wife is going to be joining me at Yale? She s
quite a girl. She s much younger than I am, but in her young life she
has earned three doctoral degrees, all from Columbia Pacific
University.

Wish me well in my meeting with the President. I ll let you know how
it goes.

I had a terrific meeting with President Obama. *While not quite my
intellectual equal, the President paid rapt attention while I outlined
solutions for the Gulf oil spill, Afghanistan, financial reform,
China, the economy, Iraq, the fall elections, North Korea, poverty,
Kazakhstan, immigration and education. *At the conclusion of the
meeting, which ran longer than scheduled, Barak asked for my cell
phone number. *I m sure we ll be in touch.

Now it s off for a quick side trip to Baltimore Harbor for the
anniversary of my late father s fireboat welcome into the Harbor after
his Atlantic crossing in a bathtub with a 3 hp Scott-A****er outboard
on the back.

I gots a question, Mr.O, you thinks he like to have a mess a sewer bass, I
been catchin a truks load of um up on da sh!t ditch at peor, real tasty if
you BQ um wit dat cajun hot sauce and a mess a poke greens on da side and a
big slice a watamelon, Oh lordy das sum good eatin, I can gets sum asian
carps to, I know he like dat asian carps...who don't
What he say bout my food stamp?- Hide quoted text -

Happy, you're in luck. I took your application directly to the
President and the check is in the mail. Just remember where it came
from, and keep voting the straight Democratic ticket. Those
Repbulicans are liable to cut off your check.

"GCBoater" wrote in message
On Jun 13, 4:05 pm, "Happy" wrote:
"GCBoater" wrote in message

[...]

I alway vote dat ole democrat way, My pappy were a democrat and his pappy
and his pappy befo him, poe peoples got to stick together if we wants to
stay poe, I mean who want get all dat scool learnin and go workin fo a livin
anyhow, me I justs wana fish an mak dem babys and get my food stamp
Oh yeh Tell Mr O I be votin fo him next run no doubts a bout it.
now I gots to go get me a fothy ounce and cleans me sum fishes, might even
smokes me a little ifin yous knows what I mean....winky winky, I be lookin
fo dat check! show do like it when dat eagle take a ****s on ole happy.
thanks fo evathang you done done,
Happy

On Jun 13, 5:39*pm, "Happy" wrote:
"GCBoater" wrote in message

On Jun 13, 4:05 pm, "Happy" wrote:

"GCBoater" wrote in message

[...]

Happy- Hide quoted text -

'preciate those kind words, Happy. You're the backbone of our
democracy.

Christmas in the White House Frogwatch General 11 December 24th 09 09:05 PM
White House blinks [email protected] General 2 October 27th 05 06:22 PM
White House blinks [email protected] General 2 October 27th 05 05:36 PM
The White House Crumbles Capt. Rob ASA 0 October 24th 05 11:05 AM
The Two-Faced White House Jim, General 0 March 1st 05 05:58 PM