Happy Happy is offline

Default I'm on the way to the White House

"GCBoater" wrote in message
I’m now in a limo on the way to the White House for my meeting with
President Obama. He has asked me to share some of my ideas with him
on how to plug the BP leak (you remember my engineering degree?) and
also my thoughts on improving the world economy, solving the quagmires
in Iraq and Afghanistan, plus my strategy for holding the Democratic
majority in Congress during the elections this fall.

The President has asked me to accompany him on Air Force One on his
trip to the Gulf tomorrow. But I begged off on this, explaining to
Barak that once I leave the Oval Office I’m on my way to Yale for a
class reunion.

Did I mention that my wife is going to be joining me at Yale? She’s
quite a girl. She’s much younger than I am, but in her young life she
has earned three doctoral degrees, all from Columbia Pacific
University.

Wish me well in my meeting with the President. I’ll let you know how
it goes.

Woulds you minds asking Mr. O about my food stamp application, I really
tired of eating catfish and hushpuppys, and dat price of gass, and why not
knock off da gas tax for da marine fuels so's ifin I don't gets my food
stamp I can still goe's a fishin, gots to feed dem babys, and while yo at
it aske's Mr O to puts in a good word for Blogo wit da judge, dat boy needs
da help bad....