Default Christmas in the White House

How many gifts of kneepads do you think Obama will get for his next
visit to China?
How long do you think it will be before they remove the Mao tree
ornament Obama bows to every morning? Perhaps Obama's buddy Bill
Ayers who wanted to kill 20 million Americans was so inspired by Mao
killing 40 million Chinese he wanted to inspire Obama so he put it
there..

Awwwwww...da widdle rightie is upset....awwwwww.

"Frogwatch" wrote in message
How many gifts of kneepads do you think Obama will get for his next
visit to China?
How long do you think it will be before they remove the Mao tree
ornament Obama bows to every morning? Perhaps Obama's buddy Bill
Ayers who wanted to kill 20 million Americans was so inspired by Mao
killing 40 million Chinese he wanted to inspire Obama so he put it
there..

Why don't you take your hate-fill crap somewhere else. It makes me want to
puke.

--
Nom=de=Plume

jps jps is offline

On Wed, 23 Dec 2009 19:08:50 -0800 (PST), Frogwatch
wrote:

How many gifts of kneepads do you think Obama will get for his next
visit to China?
How long do you think it will be before they remove the Mao tree
ornament Obama bows to every morning? Perhaps Obama's buddy Bill
Ayers who wanted to kill 20 million Americans was so inspired by Mao
killing 40 million Chinese he wanted to inspire Obama so he put it
there..

I think Obama will stop bowing to Mao when will you get on some kind
of anti-psychotic drug.

wrote:

How many gifts of kneepads do you think Obama will get for his next
visit to China?
How long do you think it will be before they remove the Mao tree
ornament Obama bows to every morning? Perhaps Obama's buddy Bill
Ayers who wanted to kill 20 million Americans was so inspired by Mao
killing 40 million Chinese he wanted to inspire Obama so he put it
there..

I think Obama will stop bowing to Mao when will you get on some kind
of anti-psychotic drug.

Very good junior.

--

It's flattering to see so many of you turds spoofing me.

mmc mmc is offline

"Frogwatch" wrote in message
How many gifts of kneepads do you think Obama will get for his next
visit to China?
How long do you think it will be before they remove the Mao tree
ornament Obama bows to every morning? Perhaps Obama's buddy Bill
Ayers who wanted to kill 20 million Americans was so inspired by Mao
killing 40 million Chinese he wanted to inspire Obama so he put it
there..

Merry Christmas to you too! Did you get everyone on your list "going
rogue"?
There were plenty of copies at Walmart this morning.

On Dec 24, 1:46*pm, "mmc" wrote:
"BAR" wrote in message

. ..

In article m,
says...

"Frogwatch" wrote in message
How many gifts of kneepads do you think Obama will get for his next
visit to China?
How long do you think it will be before they remove the Mao tree
ornament Obama bows to every morning? *Perhaps Obama's buddy Bill
Ayers who wanted to kill 20 million Americans was so inspired by Mao
killing 40 million Chinese he wanted to inspire Obama so he put it
there..

Merry Christmas to you too! *Did you get everyone on your list "going
rogue"?
There were plenty of copies at Walmart this morning.

Ho much do you think Palin has made from her book? It was pretty smart
of the publisher to start taking orders early to find out how many
millions of copies to purchase.

I haven't heard of Palin selling pallets of her book to unions?

I was going to buy a copy but luckily found the toilet paper aisle just in
the nick of time. TP is just TP and won't make my ass dumb.
Can't help with any union info, you'll have to ask Krause.
Merry Christmas BAR. Hope you and yours have a nice holiday.
I hope the same for Frog and co.

I truly do hate. I hate that Ayers wanted to kill 20 million
Americans. I hate that Mao, the liberal hero killed roughly 60
million Chinese (Murdered, not just collateral damage), I hate that
Stalin darling of the left, murdered at least 40 million.
I hate that Che, the hero of Hollywood murdered thousands. I hate
that Obama seems to approve of Mao. I hate that White house
communications director Anita Dunn thinks Mao was a great
philosopher. Yes, Obama has surrounded himself with people who
approve of mass murder.

White House Christmas Tree...as expected... John H[_11_] General 58 December 24th 09 04:18 PM
White House blinks NOYB General 7 October 28th 05 04:29 AM
White House blinks [email protected] General 2 October 27th 05 06:22 PM
( OT ) The White House Fakes It Jim, General 0 March 18th 05 11:46 PM
there are girbils at the White House JG ASA 8 February 20th 05 07:24 AM