JG

Default there are girbils at the White House

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...2005Feb18.html

Now, I'm glad that the Bush Administration would be open-minded enough to
let someone like this attend the press conferences and get scoops that no
one else seems to have been able to get, but I'm wondering something. Why
don't they just fess up that they like the softball questions.... Oh wait,
the press is left of center. I forgot.

http://blogs.salon.com/0002874/2005/02/08.html

http://nashuaadvocate.blogspot.com/2...-attended.html

http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/068144.php

http://www.newshounds.us/2005/02/19/...eff_gannon.php

http://www.etherzone.com/2005/raim021805.shtml

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...2005Feb15.html

http://209.11.49.220/eandp/news/arti..._id=1000808600

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Capt. Neal®

"JG" wrote in message ...
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...2005Feb18.html
snip

Scott Vernon

and we know why, don't we?

Capt. Neal®

It's hard to believe a gay guy like Gaynz doesn't even know
how to spell Gerbil.

CN

Scott Vernon

he's never actually 'seen' one.

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

It's hard to believe a gay guy like Gaynz doesn't even know
how to spell Gerbil.

CN

gonefishiing

all right
i'll once again offer the benefit of doubt on this one.

what are you trying to say ganz?
you're intrigued by the idea that gannon might be gay?
or was it something about gerbils?

gf.

JG

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
and we know why, don't we?

JG

You're right. I've never seen one. Clearly you have.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
he's never actually 'seen' one.

JG

It's about how he got access to the White House... about lobbing easy
questions to Bushco. It's about Bush being a fool and a liar.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com