Default Time to trash the Conservatives

Unbelievable. Time for Canadians to follow our 'merican cousins and toss
the Conservatives out for something more progressive.
Our current clowns are dumping all our lighthouses to save money, but can
blow over $1 billion on hosting the G8 and the G20 summits.
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/nova-scotia...s-surplus.html

On 09/06/2010 4:26 PM, YukonBound wrote:
Unbelievable. Time for Canadians to follow our 'merican cousins and
toss the Conservatives out for something more progressive.
Our current clowns are dumping all our lighthouses to save money, but
can blow over $1 billion on hosting the G8 and the G20 summits.
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/nova-scotia...s-surplus.html

In reality, they are not needed any more as WW II ended a long time ago.
If you are a cruzing in these ares without a modern GPS and no maps,
your nuts. You could also try to fly with feathers glued on and jump
off a cliff.

I am no lover of Canadian politicians, Harpo is in my riding and I don't
vote for that liar fool and more than the Liberal/NDP tax-me more crowd
of idiots. At least once and awhile Harpo does something, even so
pityfully small as this, does it right. Cut some of the deadwood from
bloated up you ass government.

--
Liberalism - a disease of envy, greed, entitlement and KAOS.

"Canuck57" wrote in message
[...]

Next time try English. No habla stupid. LOSER!

"Canuck57" wrote in message
[...]

We..... Mr landlubber...did you see the CBC item where part of that $1
billion + also went to carve a fake lighthouse out of a tree stump... all on
the eve of dumping all the country's lighthouses.......even the Sambro
lighthouse off Halifax, which is the longest operating one in North America.
Those Conservatives all all about 'fakes' and short on genuine.

jps jps is offline

On Wed, 9 Jun 2010 19:44:04 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

"Canuck57" wrote in message
[...]

Damn Plume, you now sound like the rest of us. Only takes a little
while to convince anyone of sound mind that the "conservatives"
frequenting rec.boats are some of the worst informed dweebs one might
ever happen upon.

It's a real treat to witness 'em first hand and to be able to spit in
their faces, virtually at least.

"YukonBound" wrote in message

"Canuck57" wrote in message
[...]

The Alberta Conservative viewpoint................
http://thechronicleherald.ca/toon.php

wrote:

"Canuck57" wrote in message
[...]

I wouldn't want to get too close. Stupid might wash off...

On 10/06/2010 8:59 AM, YukonBound wrote:

"Canuck57" wrote in message
[...]

Nothing to stop you from buying one. Then run it yourself. Oh, it is
ok as long as someone else pays for it... I hear ya. Close them down.

"Canuck57" wrote in message
[...]

Think of all the EI taxes we will save.

--
Liberalism - a disease of envy, greed, entitlement and KAOS.
hk hk is offline

"Canuck57" wrote in message
[...]

Well they do have a point, think about it, in the last 25 yrs, what has
Halfax contributed to Canada? It does sound like you are a drain on
Canada's economy. You really are just useless surplus.

--
The Tea Party's teabaggers are just the Republican base by another name.

trash filter Jim General 8 August 17th 08 12:27 PM
TIME TO TAKE OUT THE TRASH!!!! [email protected] General 3 January 7th 07 03:58 AM
Emptying the Trash ME and my Shadow General 3 April 30th 05 02:06 AM
Take out the papers and the trash... aaaa General 0 April 17th 05 05:07 PM
I took out the trash! Bobsprit ASA 17 January 29th 04 02:50 AM