Default I (heart) my RAV4!

I know you people think that the RAV4 is a chick car, but let me tell
you, it's not! Every time I drive it, men on the street wave to me. I'm
sure they are waving because they know that because it's a RAV4, there's
a manly man inside. I'm pretty sure that's the case anyway!

"YukonBound" wrote in message

I know you people think that the RAV4 is a chick car, but let me tell
you, it's not! Every time I drive it, men on the street wave to me. I'm
sure they are waving because they know that because it's a RAV4, there's
a manly man inside. I'm pretty sure that's the case anyway!

You Dopers need to get a hobby.
I recommend you try boating.

hk hk is offline

"YukonBound" wrote in message

"YukonBound" wrote in message

I know you people think that the RAV4 is a chick car, but let me tell
you, it's not! Every time I drive it, men on the street wave to me. I'm
sure they are waving because they know that because it's a RAV4, there's
a manly man inside. I'm pretty sure that's the case anyway!

You Dopers need to get a hobby.
I recommend you try boating.

Hey little buddy, have you used that boat at all this season? I washed mine
when I took off the shrink wrap, but haven't been out on the water yet.

--
The Tea Party's teabaggers are just the Republican base by another name.

hk hk is offline

"YukonBound" wrote in message

"YukonBound" wrote in message

I know you people think that the RAV4 is a chick car, but let me tell
you, it's not! Every time I drive it, men on the street wave to me. I'm
sure they are waving because they know that because it's a RAV4, there's
a manly man inside. I'm pretty sure that's the case anyway!

You Dopers need to get a hobby.
I recommend you try boating.

Snerk, you sure told them.

--
The Tea Party's teabaggers are just the Republican base by another name.

Heart of A Soldier... Tom Francis - SWSports General 2 September 12th 09 12:30 AM
Donnie! Something to wear while in the Pink RAV4! John H[_2_] General 0 June 13th 09 12:30 AM
Delicious Chocolate will win his/her heart. Heart shaped boxes. All kinds to chose from. World's Finest Chocolate [email protected] General 2 October 11th 07 04:53 PM
Heart broken NotPony ASA 28 December 14th 05 04:30 PM
Heart Transplant... Gould 0738 General 15 November 8th 03 03:32 PM