Default Heart of A Soldier...

In commeration of 9/11/01 - the story of a soldier.

http://www.mudvillegazette.com/archives/000307.html
RG RG is offline

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message news
In commeration of 9/11/01 - the story of a soldier.

http://www.mudvillegazette.com/archives/000307.html

Tom,

On 8/1 I sent you an email with a movie recommendation. After seeing this
movie, you were the first person I thought of as to who might be likewise
moved by this film. I Never got a reply, so you might have missed the email
while traveling. At any rate, the name of the movie is "Taking Chance". As
a former Marine, it's very likely you're already aware of the movie and
perhaps have already seen it. If not, I believe you would greatly
appreciate it. It's an HBO original film that never got much publicity,
which is unfortunate because it is a truly outstanding film. It's available
on DVD. I saw it only because Mrs. G ordered it up from Netflix, but was
really glad she did after viewing it. I won't go into the details of the
true story which the film is based on here, but I would highly recommend you
look into it if you're not already familiar with it. This recommendation
would equally apply to all those who have an appreciation for those who have
served.

RG

Tim Tim is offline

On Sep 11, 7:07*am, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:
In commeration of 9/11/01 - the story of a soldier.

http://www.mudvillegazette.com/archives/000307.html

With Honor....

How do you like THIS soldier?? [email protected] General 4 March 4th 08 06:41 PM
Delicious Chocolate will win his/her heart. Heart shaped boxes. All kinds to chose from. World's Finest Chocolate [email protected] General 2 October 11th 07 04:53 PM
OT Soldier mindset LaBomba182 General 9 February 4th 05 03:44 PM
I read "The New Soldier" this weekend Joe ASA 7 October 29th 04 03:39 AM
The New Soldier Phil Morris ASA 2 August 24th 04 12:41 AM