Default Soldier's best moments

If you've done it, you'll understand. Might bring some tears to your eyes
though.

(This was donated by a friend.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=hkGzqpGx1KU

hk hk is offline

More non-boating bull**** from herring

--
The Tea Party's teabaggers are just the Republican base by another name.

On 6/3/2010 9:08 AM, hk wrote:
On 6/3/10 8:37 AM, John H wrote:
If you've done it, you'll understand. Might bring some tears to your eyes
though.

More non-boating bull**** from herring

John isn't reading your posts, but I'll let him know that you are
thinking of him. ;-)
hk hk is offline

On 6/3/10 9:48 AM, Wiley wrote:
On 6/3/2010 9:08 AM, hk wrote:
On 6/3/10 8:37 AM, John H wrote:
If you've done it, you'll understand. Might bring some tears to your
eyes
though.

More non-boating bull**** from herring

John isn't reading your posts, but I'll let him know that you are
thinking of him. ;-)

1. You're the ID spoofing/changing asshole who used to post here as
flajim, right? The one so stupid he didn't know it was Wile E. Coyote,
not Wiley Coyote?

Here's a hint, d.f.: When I want to "address" herring here, I do it
directly.

In your next life, pay attention in junior high.

On Jun 3, 8:48*am, hk wrote:
On 6/3/10 9:48 AM, Wiley wrote:

On 6/3/2010 9:08 AM, hk wrote:
On 6/3/10 8:37 AM, John H wrote:
If you've done it, you'll understand. Might bring some tears to your
eyes
though.

More non-boating bull**** from herring

John isn't reading your posts, but I'll let him know that you are
thinking of him. ;-)

1. You're the ID spoofing/changing asshole who used to post here as
flajim, right? The one so stupid he didn't know it was Wile E. Coyote,
not Wiley Coyote?

Here's a hint, d.f.: When I want to "address" herring here, I do it
directly.

In your next life, pay attention in junior high.

--
The Tea Party's teabaggers are just the Republican base by another name.

late taking your pills this morning, Goober?

On Thu, 3 Jun 2010 13:13:40 -0700 (PDT), Bob Rankin
wrote:

On Jun 3, 8:48*am, hk wrote:
On 6/3/10 9:48 AM, Wiley wrote:

On 6/3/2010 9:08 AM, hk wrote:
On 6/3/10 8:37 AM, John H wrote:
If you've done it, you'll understand. Might bring some tears to your
eyes
though.

More non-boating bull**** from herring

John isn't reading your posts, but I'll let him know that you are
thinking of him. ;-)

1. You're the ID spoofing/changing asshole who used to post here as
flajim, right? The one so stupid he didn't know it was Wile E. Coyote,
not Wiley Coyote?

Here's a hint, d.f.: When I want to "address" herring here, I do it
directly.

In your next life, pay attention in junior high.

--
The Tea Party's teabaggers are just the Republican base by another name.

late taking your pills this morning, Goober?

BTW, without your post I'd not have seen Harry's. I appreciate your letting me
know that I'm in Harry's thoughts.

That seems to be a continuous thing.
hk hk is offline

wrote:

On Jun 3, 8:48 am, wrote:
On 6/3/10 9:48 AM, Wiley wrote:

On 6/3/2010 9:08 AM, hk wrote:
On 6/3/10 8:37 AM, John H wrote:
[...]

You were lying earlier today when you said you would stop making snarky
remarks about other posters?

--
The Tea Party's teabaggers are just the Republican base by another name.
Jim Jim is offline

wrote:

On Jun 3, 8:48 am, wrote:
On 6/3/10 9:48 AM, Wiley wrote:

On 6/3/2010 9:08 AM, hk wrote:
On 6/3/10 8:37 AM, John H wrote:
[...]

What a bunch of losers here. Never thought I'd find a group too lowlife
even for me, but here it is.

Jim - Shaking my dumbass head in confusion, and wondering where to go.