YukonBound YukonBound is offline

Default Soldier's best moments

"YukonBound" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

On 6/3/10 9:48 AM, Wiley wrote:
On 6/3/2010 9:08 AM, hk wrote:
On 6/3/10 8:37 AM, John H wrote:
If you've done it, you'll understand. Might bring some tears to your
eyes
though.

More non-boating bull**** from herring

John isn't reading your posts, but I'll let him know that you are
thinking of him. ;-)

1. You're the ID spoofing/changing asshole who used to post here as
flajim, right? The one so stupid he didn't know it was Wile E. Coyote,
not Wiley Coyote?

Here's a hint, d.f.: When I want to "address" herring here, I do it
directly.

In your next life, pay attention in junior high.

Great name calling and insulting! It makes you look so intelligent,
brave and classy!

....and spoofing makes you look like a jackass.