posted to alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.zen,alt.philosophy.zen,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.boats

Default calling all attention whores [ waz Goo-the-Coward Harrison continues to run away -

"Fred C. Dobbs" wrote in message
m...
On 6/1/2010 7:26 AM, DT wrote:
Julian wrote:
On 01/06/2010 14:42, Fred C. Dobbs wrote:
Goo - ****wit David Harrison, The Goober - always criticizes people

I don't give a **** about him at the moment.
You are the ****wit in this situation for initiating
yet another new crosspost to disinterested groups
to vent even more of your spleen and distress
innocent bystanders.

Julian, Julian, Julian!

Mr. Dobbs has informed us that he is not responsible for the
crossposting; someone else makes him do it.

Nope - I just take the cross-postings as I find them.

attention whoring at its finest

posted to alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.zen,alt.philosophy.zen,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.boats
hk hk is offline

Default Goo-the-Coward Harrison continues to run away - What should bethe practical consequence of the "consideration" Goo wants us to give toanimals' lives?

On 6/1/10 11:01 AM, oxtail wrote:
hk wrote:

On 6/1/10 10:26 AM, DT wrote:
Julian wrote:
On 01/06/2010 14:42, Fred C. Dobbs wrote:
Goo - ****wit David Harrison, The Goober - always criticizes people

I don't give a **** about him at the moment. You are the ****wit in
this situation for initiating yet another new crosspost to
disinterested groups to vent even more of your spleen and distress
innocent bystanders.

Julian, Julian, Julian!

Mr. Dobbs has informed us that he is not responsible for the
crossposting; someone else makes him do it.

Can you imagine someone else having that much power over *you*? I sure
can't.

Mr. Dobbs needs to either grow a pair, or see his therapist more often.

DT

Julian is just another screen name for John Herring, of rec.boats. His
buddies in rec.boats are flajim, moose, loogy, tosk, justwaitafreak,
larry, dan krueger, et cetera.

Fascinating.
I guess we need a newsgroup for super trolls.
Any suggestions?

How about:

alt.herringtrolls

--
The Tea Party's teabaggers are just the Republican base by another name.
posted to alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.zen,alt.philosophy.zen,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.boats
hk hk is offline

On 6/1/10 11:23 AM, YukonBound wrote:
In article2fKdnVHaWbWIgJjRnZ2dnUVZ_qCdnZ2d@earthlink .com,
says...

On 6/1/10 10:40 AM, hk wrote:
On 6/1/10 10:26 AM, DT wrote:
Julian wrote:
On 01/06/2010 14:42, Fred C. Dobbs wrote:
Goo - ****wit David Harrison, The Goober - always criticizes people

I don't give a **** about him at the moment.
You are the ****wit in this situation for initiating
yet another new crosspost to disinterested groups
to vent even more of your spleen and distress
innocent bystanders.

Julian, Julian, Julian!

Mr. Dobbs has informed us that he is not responsible for the
crossposting; someone else makes him do it.

Can you imagine someone else having that much power over *you*? I sure
can't.

Mr. Dobbs needs to either grow a pair, or see his therapist more often.

DT

Julian is just another screen name for John Herring, of rec.boats. His
buddies in rec.boats are flajim, moose, loogy, tosk, justwaitafreak,
larry, dan krueger, et cetera.

You can thank your buddy John Herring for the above post, since in this
case I am following his example.

I have an idea I might implement. So long as Herring persists in his
snottiness, and so long as our ID spoofers/ID name changers continue in
their ways, I'm going to do what *I* can do to crosspost to as many
newsgroups as possible, and see who turns up here. If and when it starts
to annoy you, you can put pressure on Herring and the ID spoofers/changers.

That's a great idea, my fat buddy!

Here we go...you'll can thank the fool who is ID spoofing "YukonBound" ...

--
The Tea Party's teabaggers are just the Republican base by another name.
posted to alt.zen,alt.philosophy.zen,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.boats

On Tue, 01 Jun 2010 15:05:47 +0100, Julian
wrote:

On 01/06/2010 14:42, Goo wrote:

Goo - ****wit David Harrison, The Goober - always criticizes people

I don't give a **** about him at the moment.
You are the ****wit in this situation for initiating
yet another new crosspost to disinterested groups
to vent even more of your spleen and distress
innocent bystanders.

Actually Goo is the person you responded to. After being
referred to as Goobernicus for a number of years, the Goober
resorted to mimicry calling me Goo out of desperation, envy, lack
of imagination, and/or whatever else. That's the sort of person
Goo is. He is well known to Google also, and a Google search for
Goobernicus Gonad will reveal much about the sort of person
you're dealing with when responding to Goo.

My argument is with advocates of the gross mi$nomer "animal
rights". In complete contrast to the animal welfare objective,
the objective behind the misnomer is not to provide domestic
animals with better lives, longer lives, rights, or anything at
all. The objective behind the misnomer is to eliminate domestic
animals, not provide them with rights. I point that out and
people like Goo are maniacally opposed to seeing it pointed out.
I also encourage people to consider the fact that many livestock
animals have decent lives of positive value. Just as many do not,
many do as well. Misnomer addicts like the Goober are extremely
opposed to seeing that taken into consideration, because
considering that aspect of the situation suggests that providing
decent AW could be considered ethically equivalent or superior to
the elimination objective. They don't have any real argument
against considering the lives of the animals we're discussing, so
they resort to lies and personal insults as you may or may not
have noticed from Goo.

On 01/06/2010 15:40, hk wrote:
On 6/1/10 10:26 AM, DT wrote:
Julian wrote:
On 01/06/2010 14:42, Fred C. Dobbs wrote:
Goo - ****wit David Harrison, The Goober - always criticizes people

I don't give a **** about him at the moment.
You are the ****wit in this situation for initiating
yet another new crosspost to disinterested groups
to vent even more of your spleen and distress
innocent bystanders.

Julian, Julian, Julian!

Mr. Dobbs has informed us that he is not responsible for the
crossposting; someone else makes him do it.

Can you imagine someone else having that much power over *you*? I sure
can't.

Mr. Dobbs needs to either grow a pair, or see his therapist more often.

DT

Julian is just another screen name for John Herring, of rec.boats.

You are clinically paranoid, clinically deluded and clinically incontinent.

Don't even bother your doctor... it's too late.

On 6/1/2010 10:45 AM, hk wrote:
On 6/1/10 10:40 AM, hk wrote:

I have an idea I might implement. So long as Herring persists in his
snottiness, and so long as our ID spoofers/ID name changers continue in
their ways, I'm going to do what *I* can do to crosspost to as many
newsgroups as possible, and see who turns up here. If and when it starts
to annoy you, you can put pressure on Herring and the ID spoofers/changers.

Sounds like you mean business.
posted to alt.zen,alt.philosophy.zen,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.boats

On 6/1/2010 8:58 AM, Goo - ****wit David Harrison, The Coward -
fearfully ran away again:

On Tue, 01 Jun 2010 15:05:47 +0100, Julian
wrote:

On 01/06/2010 14:42, Fred C. Dobbs pointed out:

Goo - ****wit David Harrison, The Goober - always criticizes people

I don't give a **** about him at the moment.
You are the ****wit in this situation for initiating
yet another new crosspost to disinterested groups
to vent even more of your spleen and distress
innocent bystanders.

Actually Fred is the person you responded to.

Actually, Goo, *you* are the one who keeps fearfully running away from
the question:

On 6/1/2010 12:48 PM, Jeddadiah Smith wrote:
On 6/1/2010 10:45 AM, hk wrote:
On 6/1/10 10:40 AM, hk wrote:

I have an idea I might implement. So long as Herring persists in his
snottiness, and so long as our ID spoofers/ID name changers continue in
their ways, I'm going to do what *I* can do to crosspost to as many
newsgroups as possible, and see who turns up here. If and when it starts
to annoy you, you can put pressure on Herring and the ID
spoofers/changers.

Sounds like you mean business.

Harry's lack of intestinal fortitude causes him to act out in strange
cowardly ways.
This is not the first time he's pulled this stunt and tried to lay it
off on someone else.
I doubt if even his bestest good buddy friend Donny will support him in
this juvenile endeavor.
posted to alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.zen,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.boats

On Tue, 01 Jun 2010 07:44:52 -0700, "Fred C. Dobbs"
wrote:

On 6/1/2010 7:26 AM, DT wrote:
Julian wrote:
On 01/06/2010 14:42, Fred C. Dobbs wrote:
Goo - ****wit David Harrison, The Goober - always criticizes people

I don't give a **** about him at the moment.
You are the ****wit in this situation for initiating
yet another new crosspost to disinterested groups
to vent even more of your spleen and distress
innocent bystanders.

Julian, Julian, Julian!

Mr. Dobbs has informed us that he is not responsible for the
crossposting; someone else makes him do it.

Nope - I just take the cross-postings as I find them.

LOL!!!

You are the one who began the thread you stupid Goober. On the
plus side for other people though Goo, the absurd blatancy of
this dishonesty has presented us with yet another hilarious
example of you outstupiding yourself AGAIN. LOL...what a goober.
posted to alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.zen,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.boats

On Tue, 01 Jun 2010 10:40:11 -0400, hk
wrote:

On 6/1/10 10:26 AM, DT wrote:
Julian wrote:
On 01/06/2010 14:42, Goo wrote:
Goo - ****wit David Harrison, The Goober - always criticizes people

I don't give a **** about him at the moment.
You are the ****wit in this situation for initiating
yet another new crosspost to disinterested groups
to vent even more of your spleen and distress
innocent bystanders.

Julian, Julian, Julian!

Mr. Dobbs has informed us

His name isn't Dobbs. He is often referred to as Goo, short
for Goobernicus. Over the years Goo has dishonestly posted as all
of the following "different people" and mo

Jonathan Ball
Citizen
Benfez
Wilson Woods
Radical Moderate
Bingo
Edward
George
Bill
Fred
Mystery Poster
Merlin the dog
Bob the dog

elvira
Dieter
"Dieter
"

Abner Hale
Roger Whitaker
****tard
Apoo
Ted Bell

Jay Santos

Rudy Canoza
Trappist

Leif Erikson
S. Maizlich
SlipperySlope
Eden
Sylvia Stevens
chico chupacabra
ex-PFC Wintergreen
Kreed

David N. Harrison
James Hepler
stumblingblock
Fred C. Dobbs

A Google search for Goobernicus Gonad can teach you much about
the goober you replied to.

that he is not responsible for the
crossposting; someone else makes him do it.

Can you imagine someone else having that much power over *you*? I sure
can't.

He's lying to you. It's much more typical for Goob to lie
than tell the truth from my experiences with him. Goo is the most
dishonest person I've ever encountered.

Mr. Dobbs needs to either grow a pair, or see his therapist more often.

My impression is that if Goo were to stop lying he would have
little or nothing left to post. So far it looks as though he's
not being any more honest with you than he is with anyone else.
In fact there's a good change that Goober will never tell you the
truth about anything.