mmc mmc is offline

Default What's with the wacky southerners?

wrote in message
On Tue, 18 May 2010 17:25:58 -0400, "mmc" wrote:

I live in FL and maybe 1 in 10 is from here and of the other 9, only maybe
2
are from anywhere other than the NE US.

You must be on the east coast. On the west coast it is from the mid
west. I-95 vs I-75 I suppose.

Yep, central East Coast.

On May 18, 12:15*pm, jps wrote:
On Tue, 18 May 2010 13:40:20 -0300, "YukonBound"

wrote:
Happened to catch a news item on ABC a few minutes ago.
Seems some wacky woman came into a Wendys in Daytona Beach, Florida and
chased the staff around with a stun gun.
Why you ask.... she didn't get the condiments she asked for.
As our own Looney would say..."what in hell"!

The south features the lowest levels of education in the country.

They like it that way.

Hey jps, did you ever look up the correct spelling of "Pensicola"?
mmc mmc is offline

"YukonBound" wrote in message
Happened to catch a news item on ABC a few minutes ago.
Seems some wacky woman came into a Wendys in Daytona Beach, Florida and
chased the staff around with a stun gun.
Why you ask.... she didn't get the condiments she asked for.
As our own Looney would say..."what in hell"!

Probably a transplanted canuck.

jps jps is offline

On Tue, 18 May 2010 13:31:05 -0400, "mmc" wrote:

"YukonBound" wrote in message
. ..
Happened to catch a news item on ABC a few minutes ago.
Seems some wacky woman came into a Wendys in Daytona Beach, Florida and
chased the staff around with a stun gun.
Why you ask.... she didn't get the condiments she asked for.
As our own Looney would say..."what in hell"!

Probably a transplanted canuck.

I've only ever witnessed one Canuck who fit that description.

He's in my bozo bin.

"YukonBound" wrote in message
Happened to catch a news item on ABC a few minutes ago.
Seems some wacky woman came into a Wendys in Daytona Beach, Florida and
chased the staff around with a stun gun.
Why you ask.... she didn't get the condiments she asked for.
As our own Looney would say..."what in hell"!

I guess that's better than dialing 911... which happens.

On 5/18/2010 9:40 AM, YukonBound wrote:
Happened to catch a news item on ABC a few minutes ago.
Seems some wacky woman came into a Wendys in Daytona Beach, Florida and
chased the staff around with a stun gun.
Why you ask.... she didn't get the condiments she asked for.
As our own Looney would say..."what in hell"!

probably a Canadian snowbird.

wrote:

Happened to catch a news item on ABC a few minutes ago.
Seems some wacky woman came into a Wendys in Daytona Beach, Florida and
chased the staff around with a stun gun.
Why you ask.... she didn't get the condiments she asked for.
As our own Looney would say..."what in hell"!

People get crazy in the drive thru. We had someone dial 911 because
they screwed up her order.

I hope they helped her out and then escorted her to jail for a day.

There's folks up here who call 911 when they're too drunk to drive,
hoping for a ride home.

I expect they get a ride to the drunk tank.

Hey Jeepers, before you call others ignorant, you might want to take a
refresher course in grammar. "There's folks ...." is incorrect and
shows ignorance on your part. Kind of ironic, eh? For your future
information, it should be "There are folks ...."

wrote:

Happened to catch a news item on ABC a few minutes ago.
Seems some wacky woman came into a Wendys in Daytona Beach, Florida and
chased the staff around with a stun gun.
Why you ask.... she didn't get the condiments she asked for.
As our own Looney would say..."what in hell"!

People get crazy in the drive thru. We had someone dial 911 because
they screwed up her order.

I hope they helped her out and then escorted her to jail for a day.

There's folks up here who call 911 when they're too drunk to drive,
hoping for a ride home.

I expect they get a ride to the drunk tank.

Hey Jeepers, before you call others ignorant, you might want to take a
refresher course in grammar. "There's folks ...." is incorrect and
shows ignorance on your part. Kind of ironic, eh? For your future
information, it should be "There are folks ...."

Would "There're folks..." be correct? What about "Dem folk..."?

--
Annoy a Liberal...practice personal responsibility!

John H