Default Those wacky Canadians...

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599...-13762,00.html

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599...-13762,00.html

Notice those crazy things never happen in the Maritimes?

By the way...when did you re-enter the world back in 1967?
http://www.thechronicleherald.ca/NovaScotia/915212.html

Here's a 'good news' story to uplift our JohnH, who seems to have lost his
way lately.
http://www.thechronicleherald.ca/Columnists/915215.html

On Mon, 1 Oct 2007 10:19:16 -0300, "Don White"

.. .
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599...-13762,00.html

Notice those crazy things never happen in the Maritimes?

By the way...when did you re-enter the world back in 1967?
http://www.thechronicleherald.ca/NovaScotia/915212.html

Here's a 'good news' story to uplift our JohnH, who seems to have lost his
way lately.
http://www.thechronicleherald.ca/Columnists/915215.html

Your mom doing OK, Don?

Much better topic than your 'attack' posts!!

"John H." wrote in message
Your mom doing OK, Don?

Much better topic than your 'attack' posts!!

Mom's doing fine..thanks.

What attack....?? I provided a 'good news story'...remember when you liked
them?
It's not too late to repent!

On Mon, 1 Oct 2007 15:18:08 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
.. .
Your mom doing OK, Don?

Much better topic than your 'attack' posts!!

Mom's doing fine..thanks.

What attack....?? I provided a 'good news story'...remember when you liked
them?
It's not too late to repent!

Glad to hear your mom's well.

You snipped the post I referred to. I wonder why?

Senior Member

On Oct 1, 12:43 pm, John H. wrote:
On Mon, 1 Oct 2007 10:19:16 -0300, "Don White"

.. .
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599...-13762,00.html

Notice those crazy things never happen in the Maritimes?

By the way...when did you re-enter the world back in 1967?
http://www.thechronicleherald.ca/NovaScotia/915212.html

Here's a 'good news' story to uplift our JohnH, who seems to have lost his
way lately.
http://www.thechronicleherald.ca/Columnists/915215.html

Your mom doing OK, Don?

Much better topic than your 'attack' posts!!

That was not an attack, just a little poke in the eye for rednecks

On Mon, 01 Oct 2007 19:34:36 -0000, wrote:

On Oct 1, 12:43 pm, John H. wrote:
On Mon, 1 Oct 2007 10:19:16 -0300, "Don White"

.. .
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599...-13762,00.html

Notice those crazy things never happen in the Maritimes?

By the way...when did you re-enter the world back in 1967?
http://www.thechronicleherald.ca/NovaScotia/915212.html

Here's a 'good news' story to uplift our JohnH, who seems to have lost his
way lately.
http://www.thechronicleherald.ca/Columnists/915215.html

Your mom doing OK, Don?

Much better topic than your 'attack' posts!!

That was not an attack, just a little poke in the eye for rednecks

Hell, I didn't even read the article. I just made an assumption based on
his last fifty or so posts!

"John H." wrote in message

Hell, I didn't even read the article. I just made an assumption based on
his last fifty or so posts!

So typical......
you know what happens when you ASS U me something?

wrote in message
oups.com...

That was not an attack, just a little poke in the eye for rednecks

I'm getting a little concerned for John. He's like one of those old punch
drunk fighters...flailing away at flies...thinking they're blows directed
his way.
Sad to see.

On Mon, 1 Oct 2007 16:46:48 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

wrote in message
roups.com...

That was not an attack, just a little poke in the eye for rednecks

I'm getting a little concerned for John. He's like one of those old punch
drunk fighters...flailing away at flies...thinking they're blows directed
his way.
Sad to see.

You got the 'flies' part correct!

Don't concern yourself about me, Don, I'm not into your continuous
rancorous posts. If it makes you feel good, go for it. I'll continue to
stick with something sociable.

How's the kid and the wife? Had them out on the boat yet?