hk hk is offline

Default For those who were there.

On 5/16/10 9:01 AM, N.L. Eckert wrote:
Harry seems to forget that it was one of his heroes, the man that gave
us the "Great Society" that sent all those GIs to be killed in Nam.
Has everyone forgotten that LBJ escalated that war????
Do you think those GIs really wanted to be there???

1. On what basis do you believe LBJ was one of my heroes?
2. Nixon also escalated that war.
3. Do GI's want to be in the middle of any war? WWII was a war of
necessity, and I suspect a majority of those who fought in that war knew
why they were there and thought it was for a good reason. Since WWII,
not so much.

--
The Tea Party's teabaggers are just the Republican base by another name.

On 5/16/2010 10:43 AM, hk wrote:

1. On what basis do you believe LBJ was one of my heroes?

You never denied it, did you?

2. Nixon also escalated that war.

Where ever did you get that idea?

3. Do GI's want to be in the middle of any war? WWII was a war of
necessity, and I suspect a majority of those who fought in that war knew
why they were there and thought it was for a good reason. Since WWII,
not so much.

Have you been getting intimate with a GI? Otherwise you wouldn't have a
clue as to how a GI might feel.

hk wrote:
On 5/10/10 4:23 PM, John H wrote:
Warning...some of the memories these photos bring back may bring tears
to your
eyes.

--
John H

What? You're feeling regrets over your participation in a really stupid
war that killed a million SE Asians?

Who killed them? Are you talking about the Vc and NVA who killed
families, if we gave the kids, of the family clothes.
Are you talking about the villagers line up and murdered by VC because
they dared to not support the VC?
Are you talking about Pol Pot?
Who killed the millions after the Liberals abandoned South Viet Nam?
Who is still killing them?
I'm sure it is the Democracies of South East Asia, that is doing it. not

"lil abner" wrote in message
hk wrote:
On 5/10/10 4:23 PM, John H wrote:
Warning...some of the memories these photos bring back may bring tears
to your
eyes.

--
John H

What? You're feeling regrets over your participation in a really stupid
war that killed a million SE Asians?

Who killed them? Are you talking about the Vc and NVA who killed families,
if we gave the kids, of the family clothes.
Are you talking about the villagers line up and murdered by VC because
they dared to not support the VC?
Are you talking about Pol Pot?
Who killed the millions after the Liberals abandoned South Viet Nam?
Who is still killing them?
I'm sure it is the Democracies of South East Asia, that is doing it. not

You mean that liberal commie sympathizer Nixon?

On 5/11/2010 2:18 AM, nom=de=plume wrote:
"lil wrote in message
hk wrote:
On 5/10/10 4:23 PM, John H wrote:
Warning...some of the memories these photos bring back may bring tears
to your
eyes.

--
John H

What? You're feeling regrets over your participation in a really stupid
war that killed a million SE Asians?

Who killed them? Are you talking about the Vc and NVA who killed families,
if we gave the kids, of the family clothes.
Are you talking about the villagers line up and murdered by VC because
they dared to not support the VC?
Are you talking about Pol Pot?
Who killed the millions after the Liberals abandoned South Viet Nam?
Who is still killing them?
I'm sure it is the Democracies of South East Asia, that is doing it. not

You mean that liberal commie sympathizer Nixon?

Christ Plume. If you farted, you'd blow your own head off.

hk hk is offline

"lil wrote in message
hk wrote:
On 5/10/10 4:23 PM, John H wrote:
[...]

I knew there was *something* about which flajim had
expertise...it's...farts.

The death toll in SE Asia, the war itself, had everything to do with our
presence there. If flajim was there during the war, he contributed to
the death toll by his presence.

"lil wrote in message
hk wrote:
On 5/10/10 4:23 PM, John H wrote:
[...]

So, you're claiming that Nixon didn't bomb the north or invade Cambodia? Do
you even have a brain?

On 11/05/2010 12:18 AM, nom=de=plume wrote:
"lil wrote in message
hk wrote:
On 5/10/10 4:23 PM, John H wrote:
Warning...some of the memories these photos bring back may bring tears
to your
eyes.

--
John H

What? You're feeling regrets over your participation in a really stupid
war that killed a million SE Asians?

Who killed them? Are you talking about the Vc and NVA who killed families,
if we gave the kids, of the family clothes.
Are you talking about the villagers line up and murdered by VC because
they dared to not support the VC?
Are you talking about Pol Pot?
Who killed the millions after the Liberals abandoned South Viet Nam?
Who is still killing them?
I'm sure it is the Democracies of South East Asia, that is doing it. not

You mean that liberal commie sympathizer Nixon?

I was thinking Gerald Ford and Kissinger.

Kissinger because he basically was an idiot for signing the accord,
stupid assinine terms. Needed one more clause. US can use nukes if
South Vietnam does not remain sovereign. Simple, but Gerald wanted out
and didn`t care what the cost was.

Basically, Gerald Ford p---ed his pants instead of standing up.

--
There is a sucker born every minute, liberals and our politicians are
counting on it.

Tim Tim is offline

http://tinyurl.com/24gh9lr
--