Default Windows 7

Whew... back in action bigger & better than ever.
The replacement motherboard my son ordered from NewEgg was defective. He had
to send it back for analysis and replacement. This held him up from passing
on his two year old motherboard & RAM to me.
Finally back in action trying to work with Windows 7. I also have a brand
new 1 tetra byte HD.
Bring on the Dopey Army...or what passes as the tattered remains of it!

hk hk is offline

On 4/29/10 9:46 AM, YukonBound wrote:
Whew... back in action bigger & better than ever.
The replacement motherboard my son ordered from NewEgg was defective. He
had to send it back for analysis and replacement. This held him up from
passing on his two year old motherboard & RAM to me.
Finally back in action trying to work with Windows 7. I also have a
brand new 1 tetra byte HD.
Bring on the Dopey Army...or what passes as the tattered remains of it!

They're more doped up than ever. Herring thinks he is doing "us'ns" a
favor by responding to our posts, Dirty Dan Krueger is now "Larry,"
Anon-E-Mous or whatever is still Mangy Florida Jim, BiliousBillMcGee is
still dispensing right-wing koolaid, Canuck and Frogwatch are so far
into the deep end they may never see daylight again, JustHateaTosk is
out "tenting," or whatever it is he does, and Loogy, well, Loogy is busy
being Loogy. And that's your update.

--
The Tea Party's teabaggers are just the Republican base by another name.

"hk" wrote in message
m...
[...]

In other words...same ole...same ole.
Those guys never seem to progress.
Thanks for the update...saves me from wasting time on the last two weeks of
posts.

YukonBound wrote:
Whew... back in action bigger & better than ever.
The replacement motherboard my son ordered from NewEgg was defective.
He had to send it back for analysis and replacement. This held him up
from passing on his two year old motherboard & RAM to me.
Finally back in action trying to work with Windows 7. I also have a
brand new 1 tetra byte HD.
Bring on the Dopey Army...or what passes as the tattered remains of it!

So you are celebrating by renaming yourself after a rowboat?

On Apr 29, 9:46*am, "YukonBound" wrote:
Whew... back in action bigger & better than ever.
The replacement motherboard my son ordered from NewEgg was defective. He had
to send it back for analysis and replacement. *This held him up from passing
on his two year old motherboard & RAM to me.
Finally back in action trying to work with Windows 7. *I also have a brand
new 1 tetra byte HD.
Bring on the Dopey Army...or what passes as the tattered remains of it!

And your first post HAS to be ****y, huh Don? Harry will kiss you for
it. How many times did you have to fetch beer for your son before he
gave you his clapped out crap?

On Apr 29, 10:19*am, "YukonBound" wrote:
"hk" wrote in message

m...

[...]

posts.- Hide quoted text -

Yep, same old same old. Harry is still lying about every aspect of his
life, and when he's proven wrong about something, instantly starts his
childish insults.

"Loogypicker" wrote in message
On Apr 29, 9:46 am, "YukonBound" wrote:
Whew... back in action bigger & better than ever.
The replacement motherboard my son ordered from NewEgg was defective. He
had
to send it back for analysis and replacement. This held him up from
passing
on his two year old motherboard & RAM to me.
Finally back in action trying to work with Windows 7. I also have a
brand
new 1 tetra byte HD.
Bring on the Dopey Army...or what passes as the tattered remains of it!

And your first post HAS to be ****y, huh Don? Harry will kiss you for
it. How many times did you have to fetch beer for your son before he
gave you his clapped out crap?

Has anyone reported kiddie broken bones down Atlanta way lately?

hk hk is offline

On 4/30/10 11:50 AM, YukonBound wrote:

"Loogypicker" wrote in message
On Apr 29, 9:46 am, "YukonBound" wrote:
Whew... back in action bigger & better than ever.
The replacement motherboard my son ordered from NewEgg was defective.
He had
to send it back for analysis and replacement. This held him up from
passing
on his two year old motherboard & RAM to me.
Finally back in action trying to work with Windows 7. I also have a
brand
new 1 tetra byte HD.
Bring on the Dopey Army...or what passes as the tattered remains of it!

And your first post HAS to be ****y, huh Don? Harry will kiss you for
it. How many times did you have to fetch beer for your son before he
gave you his clapped out crap?

Has anyone reported kiddie broken bones down Atlanta way lately?

It's very...hush...hush... :)

On Apr 30, 11:50*am, "YukonBound" wrote:
"Loogypicker" wrote in message

On Apr 29, 9:46 am, "YukonBound" wrote:
Whew... back in action bigger & better than ever.
The replacement motherboard my son ordered from NewEgg was defective. He
had
to send it back for analysis and replacement. *This held him up from
passing
on his two year old motherboard & RAM to me.
Finally back in action trying to work with Windows 7. *I also have a
brand
new 1 tetra byte HD.
Bring on the Dopey Army...or what passes as the tattered remains of it!

And your first post HAS to be ****y, huh Don? Harry will kiss you for
it. How many times did you have to fetch beer for your son before he
gave you his clapped out crap?

Has anyone reported kiddie broken bones down Atlanta way lately?

Oh, I'm sure that in a metro area of almost 6 million, that there's
several if not hundreds of cases every day. Why do you ask, idiot? Now
shouldn't you be fetching that worthless boy of yours some more beer
before he sobers up enough to kick your ass?

On Apr 30, 11:58*am, hk wrote:
On 4/30/10 11:50 AM, YukonBound wrote:

"Loogypicker" wrote in message
On Apr 29, 9:46 am, "YukonBound" wrote:
Whew... back in action bigger & better than ever.
The replacement motherboard my son ordered from NewEgg was defective.
He had
to send it back for analysis and replacement. This held him up from
passing
on his two year old motherboard & RAM to me.
Finally back in action trying to work with Windows 7. I also have a
brand
new 1 tetra byte HD.
Bring on the Dopey Army...or what passes as the tattered remains of it!

And your first post HAS to be ****y, huh Don? Harry will kiss you for
it. How many times did you have to fetch beer for your son before he
gave you his clapped out crap?

Has anyone reported kiddie broken bones down Atlanta way lately?

It's very...hush...hush... *:)

--
The Tea Party's teabaggers are just the Republican base by another name.- Hide quoted text -

Little over a week, I'll be up there!! Where do you want to meet?

Windows 7... H the K[_2_] General 14 March 26th 11 05:54 PM
Windows 7 nameless General 24 February 22nd 09 05:22 AM
Why Windows XP should be available until Windows 7 Reginald P. Smithers III[_9_] General 4 February 25th 08 02:36 PM
Windows CE and Charts TheJouster Electronics 6 December 27th 05 11:55 PM
Columbia-windows marklan General 4 April 22nd 04 03:27 AM