YukonBound YukonBound is offline

Default Windows 7

"hk" wrote in message
m...
On 4/29/10 9:46 AM, YukonBound wrote:
Whew... back in action bigger & better than ever.
The replacement motherboard my son ordered from NewEgg was defective. He
had to send it back for analysis and replacement. This held him up from
passing on his two year old motherboard & RAM to me.
Finally back in action trying to work with Windows 7. I also have a
brand new 1 tetra byte HD.
Bring on the Dopey Army...or what passes as the tattered remains of it!

They're more doped up than ever. Herring thinks he is doing "us'ns" a
favor by responding to our posts, Dirty Dan Krueger is now "Larry,"
Anon-E-Mous or whatever is still Mangy Florida Jim, BiliousBillMcGee is
still dispensing right-wing koolaid, Canuck and Frogwatch are so far into
the deep end they may never see daylight again, JustHateaTosk is out
"tenting," or whatever it is he does, and Loogy, well, Loogy is busy being
Loogy. And that's your update.

--
The Tea Party's teabaggers are just the Republican base by another name.

In other words...same ole...same ole.
Those guys never seem to progress.
Thanks for the update...saves me from wasting time on the last two weeks of
posts.