hk hk is offline

Default Your next Palin/Teabagger Party Hero...

(CNN) -- An Arkansas man was sentenced to 10 years in prison Thursday
for plotting to kill dozens of blacks, including then-Sen. Barack Obama,
federal authorities said.

Paul Schlesselman pleaded guilty in January and was sentenced in an
Arkansas federal court Thursday.

Federal officials said Schlesselman had threatened to kill Obama on
October 23, 2008, shortly before the presidential election.

He also planned to "murder dozens of people with a focus on murdering
African-Americans," the Justice Department said.

Schlesselman admitted planning the killing rampage for more than a month
and had started to pile up weapons, including a short-barreled shotgun,
the Justice Department said.

He planned to go on a series of robberies, burglaries and murders that
would have ended with the killing of Obama, the Justice Department said.

"Our nation has made great progress in advancing civil rights, but this
unthinkable conspiracy is a reminder that hate-fueled violence continues
to be a very real problem in so many communities," said Thomas E. Perez,
assistant attorney general for the Civil Rights Division.

***

"We loves our guns, we loves our Jesus..." Sarah Palin

--
http://tinyurl.com/ykxp2ym

scenes from a teabagger party bpuharic General 9 April 14th 10 07:52 PM
Another teabagger with bombs? hk General 0 April 8th 10 07:58 PM
Raid on teabagger hqrs? hk General 16 March 29th 10 04:03 PM
Birther, Deather or Teabagger? jps General 5 September 9th 09 05:00 AM
The party of McCain, Palin, Herring, Florida Jim, and the rest ofthe pond scum... Boater General 5 October 28th 08 12:59 PM