Default scenes from a teabagger party

any question that teabaggers are racist traitors to the US?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S38VioxnBaI

"bpuharic" wrote in message
any question that teabaggers are racist traitors to the US?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S38VioxnBaI

I liked the one that said, "Obama spends like a woman." I wonder how many
women bought overpowered speedboats here...

--
Nom=de=Plume

"bpuharic" wrote in message
any question that teabaggers are racist traitors to the US?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S38VioxnBaI

You sure do have your quota of whackos down there.

"Don White" wrote in message

"bpuharic" wrote in message
any question that teabaggers are racist traitors to the US?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S38VioxnBaI

You sure do have your quota of whackos down there.

Unfortunately, there's in lots of places. I saw a guy with a pickup that had
a Confederate flag in the rear window. Typical... he ran a red light. How
lame.

--
Nom=de=Plume

hk hk is offline

On 4/13/10 10:36 PM, nom=de=plume wrote:
"Don wrote in message

wrote in message
any question that teabaggers are racist traitors to the US?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S38VioxnBaI

You sure do have your quota of whackos down there.

Unfortunately, there's in lots of places. I saw a guy with a pickup that had
a Confederate flag in the rear window. Typical... he ran a red light. How
lame.

It could have been...

"Jack"
flajim "anon"
TopBass
Dan Krueger "Larry"

Or any of the other dimwitted right-wing assholes who post here.

Might even have been loogy. :)

--
Conservatives - just pretend Obama's health care legislation is another
unnecessary war and you'll feel better about it.

mmc mmc is offline

"Don White" wrote in message

"bpuharic" wrote in message
any question that teabaggers are racist traitors to the US?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S38VioxnBaI

You sure do have your quota of whackos down there.

It our one "growth industry".

On 13/04/2010 5:35 PM, bpuharic wrote:
any question that teabaggers are racist traitors to the US?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S38VioxnBaI

Replacing white euro values with Kenya ones may not be what you want.

http://communities.canada.com/montre...?postid=280894

When people just kill for what they want.

--
The Liberal way, take no responsibility.
hk hk is offline

On 4/14/10 11:23 AM, W1TEF wrote:
On Tue, 13 Apr 2010 19:35:14 -0400, wrote:

any question that teabaggers are racist traitors to the US?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S38VioxnBaI

Uh huh...

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2...y-movement.php

Now that sounds like fun!

--
http://tinyurl.com/ykxp2ym

"hk" wrote in message
On 4/14/10 11:23 AM, W1TEF wrote:
On Tue, 13 Apr 2010 19:35:14 -0400, wrote:

any question that teabaggers are racist traitors to the US?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S38VioxnBaI

Uh huh...

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2...y-movement.php

Now that sounds like fun!

--
http://tinyurl.com/ykxp2ym

I don't think I could stand to be around such crazies for very long.

--
Nom=de=Plume

Another teabagger with bombs? hk General 0 April 8th 10 07:58 PM
Birther, Deather or Teabagger? jps General 5 September 9th 09 05:00 AM
A few scenes... Chuck Gould General 6 July 21st 06 07:49 PM
A few scenes... basskisser General 0 July 21st 06 04:51 PM
Liberal Radio Behind the Scenes Jay Santos ASA 3 March 24th 05 11:41 AM