Default Tired of the ICW Thread For Non-Boating Dopes

"Larry" wrote in message
TopBassDog wrote:
On Apr 9, 11:49 pm, wrote:

wrote in message

news

nom=de=plume wrote:

wrote in message

Wayne.B wrote:

On Wed, 07 Apr 2010 22:27:30 -0400,
wrote:

Is that what they told you in alt.my.boat.is.bigger?

Size does matter but it's all relative. There are a lot of
*really*
big boats down here in the Caribbean and ours is just kind of
average,
not really standing out at all except for the nicely varnished
woodwork which is unusual, even at a dock full of mega yachts.

The first time I knew I had to win the lottery was when I saw a
helicopter
on the back of a yacht! Since then I have seen a few more and one
actually had two!

Let me guess. You don't own one.

No. Do you? No. OK then.

I don't pretend to either. I'm sure you'll be a zillionaire someday...
keep
voting for the Republicans!

--
Nom=de=Plume

No one here pretends to own a boat of that size.

Smearing the ICW thread, D'Plume?

Yep.

Feel free to ignore my posts. Sorry. I didn't mean to ask the impossible.

--
Nom=de=Plume

"Larry" wrote in message
nom=de=plume wrote:
wrote in message
news
nom=de=plume wrote:

wrote:

Is that what they told you in alt.my.boat.is.bigger?

Size does matter but it's all relative. There are a lot of *really*
big boats down here in the Caribbean and ours is just kind of
average,
not really standing out at all except for the nicely varnished
woodwork which is unusual, even at a dock full of mega yachts.

The first time I knew I had to win the lottery was when I saw a
helicopter
on the back of a yacht! Since then I have seen a few more and one
actually had two!

Let me guess. You don't own one.

No. Do you? No. OK then.

I don't pretend to either. I'm sure you'll be a zillionaire someday...
keep
voting for the Republicans!

Where did I pretend to own anything I don't? Do you have a problem
reading or are you just a troll?

Where did I? Do _you_ have a reading problem or are you just a bitter old
guy?

--
Nom=de=Plume

hk hk is offline

On 4/11/10 2:38 PM, nom=de=plume wrote:
wrote in message
nom=de=plume wrote:
wrote in message
news
nom=de=plume wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Larry, in point of fact, is just the latest ID of one of rec.boats's
snarliest right-wing trolls.

--
http://tinyurl.com/ykxp2ym

Two more Suisun Bay Sturgeon! (An actual boating thread!) FishWisher General 11 May 4th 09 03:27 PM
The Audacity of Dopes Frogwatch General 62 January 27th 09 02:29 AM
Dopes can't change Frogwatch General 3 January 26th 09 05:42 PM
Dopes can't change jps General 0 January 26th 09 06:41 AM
What dopes! Bobsprit ASA 3 November 23rd 03 09:31 PM