Default Tired of the ICW Thread For Non-Boating Dopes

On Thu, 08 Apr 2010 20:28:37 -0400, Larry wrote:

The first time I knew I had to win the lottery was when I saw a
helicopter on the back of a yacht! Since then I have seen a few more
and one actually had two!

We saw one just the other day and it was not a huge boat either, maybe
a little over 100 ft. It was a very small looking copter however and
I don't think you could pay me enough to try landing it on a small,
moving deck like that.

nom=de=plume wrote:
wrote in message

Wayne.B wrote:

On Wed, 07 Apr 2010 22:27:30 -0400,
wrote:

Is that what they told you in alt.my.boat.is.bigger?

Size does matter but it's all relative. There are a lot of *really*
big boats down here in the Caribbean and ours is just kind of average,
not really standing out at all except for the nicely varnished
woodwork which is unusual, even at a dock full of mega yachts.

The first time I knew I had to win the lottery was when I saw a helicopter
on the back of a yacht! Since then I have seen a few more and one
actually had two!

Let me guess. You don't own one.

No. Do you? No. OK then.

Wayne.B wrote:
On Thu, 08 Apr 2010 20:28:37 -0400, wrote:

The first time I knew I had to win the lottery was when I saw a
helicopter on the back of a yacht! Since then I have seen a few more
and one actually had two!

We saw one just the other day and it was not a huge boat either, maybe
a little over 100 ft. It was a very small looking copter however and
I don't think you could pay me enough to try landing it on a small,
moving deck like that.

I have seen a few with two. The last one had some serious helicopters
on board. I don't know the size of the yacht other than huge - north of
100' long. Knowing nothing about helicopters, they both had the large
turbine engines, a main prop and no rear vertical prop. Cayman flagged.

On Apr 9, 11:49*pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:
"Larry" wrote in message

news

nom=de=plume wrote:
*wrote in message
om...

wrote:

Is that what they told you in alt.my.boat.is.bigger?

Size does matter but it's all relative. * There are a lot of *really*
big boats down here in the Caribbean and ours is just kind of average,
not really standing out at all except for the nicely varnished
woodwork which is unusual, even at a dock full of mega yachts.

The first time I knew I had to win the lottery was when I saw a
helicopter
on the back of a yacht! *Since then I have seen a few more and one
actually had two!

Let me guess. You don't own one.

No. *Do you? *No. OK then.

I don't pretend to either. I'm sure you'll be a zillionaire someday... keep
voting for the Republicans!

--
Nom=de=Plume

No one here pretends to own a boat of that size.

Smearing the ICW thread, D'Plume?

"TopBassDog" wrote in message
On Apr 9, 11:49 pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:
"Larry" wrote in message

news

nom=de=plume wrote:
wrote in message
om...

wrote:

[...]

You just can't hold it in can you. All you have to do is go in the bathroom
and pee. Remember to pull your pants down first.
--
Nom=de=Plume

mmc mmc is offline

"Larry" wrote in message
Wayne.B wrote:
On Thu, 08 Apr 2010 20:28:37 -0400, wrote:

The first time I knew I had to win the lottery was when I saw a
helicopter on the back of a yacht! Since then I have seen a few more
and one actually had two!

We saw one just the other day and it was not a huge boat either, maybe
a little over 100 ft. It was a very small looking copter however and
I don't think you could pay me enough to try landing it on a small,
moving deck like that.

I have seen a few with two. The last one had some serious helicopters on
board. I don't know the size of the yacht other than huge - north of 100'
long. Knowing nothing about helicopters, they both had the large turbine
engines, a main prop and no rear vertical prop. Cayman flagged.

I rode the Saipan once Larry, does that count?

nom=de=plume wrote:
wrote in message
news
nom=de=plume wrote:

wrote:

Is that what they told you in alt.my.boat.is.bigger?

Size does matter but it's all relative. There are a lot of *really*
big boats down here in the Caribbean and ours is just kind of average,
not really standing out at all except for the nicely varnished
woodwork which is unusual, even at a dock full of mega yachts.

The first time I knew I had to win the lottery was when I saw a
helicopter
on the back of a yacht! Since then I have seen a few more and one
actually had two!

Let me guess. You don't own one.

No. Do you? No. OK then.

I don't pretend to either. I'm sure you'll be a zillionaire someday... keep
voting for the Republicans!

Where did I pretend to own anything I don't? Do you have a problem
reading or are you just a troll?

On Apr 10, 12:14*pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:
"TopBassDog" wrote in message

On Apr 9, 11:49 pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:

"Larry" wrote in message

news

nom=de=plume wrote:
wrote in message
om...

wrote:

[...]

Good advice, D'Plume. Especially from one who consistently forgets to
do so.

Two more Suisun Bay Sturgeon! (An actual boating thread!) FishWisher General 11 May 4th 09 03:27 PM
The Audacity of Dopes Frogwatch General 62 January 27th 09 02:29 AM
Dopes can't change Frogwatch General 3 January 26th 09 05:42 PM
Dopes can't change jps General 0 January 26th 09 06:41 AM
What dopes! Bobsprit ASA 3 November 23rd 03 09:31 PM