Jim Jim is offline

Default Confirmed: Obama is the Anti-Christ

You'll probably see the Harris poll I've been hearing about.
24% of Republicans think 'Bama is the anti-Christ.
That's a lot of good folks with heads on their shoulders.
Now I know why the hair on my neck stands up when I see that accursed
sumbitch.
Pray brothers, pray.

Jim - We needs us an exorcist. Rush can do it. I know he can.

On Tue, 23 Mar 2010 15:32:51 -0500, Jim wrote:

You'll probably see the Harris poll I've been hearing about.
24% of Republicans think 'Bama is the anti-Christ.
That's a lot of good folks with heads on their shoulders.
Now I know why the hair on my neck stands up when I see that accursed
sumbitch.
Pray brothers, pray.

Jim - We needs us an exorcist. Rush can do it. I know he can.

rush knows the devil personally...

On Tue, 23 Mar 2010 17:43:51 -0400, bpuharic wrote:

Jim - We needs us an exorcist. Rush can do it. I know he can.

rush knows the devil personally...

And he is an ass who is in it for the money and not much more. He has
divided and polarized the country so deeply that no one is taking the
republican party and real fiscal conservatives seriously.

On Tue, 23 Mar 2010 18:55:40 -0400, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Tue, 23 Mar 2010 17:43:51 -0400, bpuharic wrote:

Jim - We needs us an exorcist. Rush can do it. I know he can.

rush knows the devil personally...

And he is an ass who is in it for the money and not much more. He has
divided and polarized the country so deeply that no one is taking the
republican party and real fiscal conservatives seriously.

How can a single man that merely pontificates over the radio do
something as herculean as that?

On Tue, 23 Mar 2010 20:40:25 -0400, I am Tosk
wrote:

In article ,
says...

wrote:

On Tue, 23 Mar 2010 17:43:51 -0400, bpuharic wrote:

Jim - We needs us an exorcist. Rush can do it. I know he can.

rush knows the devil personally...

And he is an ass who is in it for the money and not much more. He has
divided and polarized the country so deeply that no one is taking the
republican party and real fiscal conservatives seriously.

How can a single man that merely pontificates over the radio do
something as herculean as that?

It's like a voodoo doll. The libs only gotta' believe it and it's true!

and only a right whiner would believe the most expensive healthcare in
the world is the most efficient

Scotty

On Tue, 23 Mar 2010 20:40:25 -0400, I am Tosk
wrote:

In article ,
says...

wrote:

On Tue, 23 Mar 2010 17:43:51 -0400, bpuharic wrote:

Jim - We needs us an exorcist. Rush can do it. I know he can.

rush knows the devil personally...

And he is an ass who is in it for the money and not much more. He has
divided and polarized the country so deeply that no one is taking the
republican party and real fiscal conservatives seriously.

How can a single man that merely pontificates over the radio do
something as herculean as that?

It's like a voodoo doll. The libs only gotta' believe it and it's true!

Scotty

I had hoped the question would illuminate the absurdity of the
assumption. Unfortunately we live in a society where everyone makes
his or her own truth. It's a pardigm shift as riunous as anything
that took down the Roman empire.

wrote:

On Tue, 23 Mar 2010 17:43:51 -0400, bpuharic wrote:

Jim - We needs us an exorcist. Rush can do it. I know he can.

rush knows the devil personally...

And he is an ass who is in it for the money and not much more. He has
divided and polarized the country so deeply that no one is taking the
republican party and real fiscal conservatives seriously.

How can a single man that merely pontificates over the radio do
something as herculean as that?

Rush has a lot of followers.

--
Nom=de=Plume

hk hk is offline

wrote:

On Tue, 23 Mar 2010 17:43:51 -0400, wrote:

Jim - We needs us an exorcist. Rush can do it. I know he can.

rush knows the devil personally...

And he is an ass who is in it for the money and not much more. He has
divided and polarized the country so deeply that no one is taking the
republican party and real fiscal conservatives seriously.

How can a single man that merely pontificates over the radio do
something as herculean as that?

Rush has a lot of followers.

The next time I watch him, hopefully, it'll be a video of:

1. Rush having an on-the-air stroke
2. Rush and Beck giving each other a hand job

Sotomayor Confirmed... H the K General 2 August 7th 09 12:33 AM
Obama to nominate Jesus Christ to Supreme Court -- Republicans AnnounceFilibuster HK General 9 May 3rd 09 07:47 AM
Obama is the anti-Christ. Proof positive!!! Gregory Hall ASA 6 November 9th 08 05:18 AM
CD player with Anti-Shock or Anti-Skip Bryan G Electronics 3 June 14th 05 03:59 AM
Oh WOW Forgery confirmed Thom Stewart ASA 18 April 9th 05 06:54 AM