Default In the spirit of peace and serenity...

....I offer this beautiful vocal rendition of Dvorak's 9th Symphony, third
movement, often referred to as "Going Home".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2aLSat3h0w

May peace be with you.
--

"You may give it away, but your honor can never be taken from you. Cherish it."
John H

On 3/17/10 11:43 AM, John H wrote:
...I offer this beautiful vocal rendition of Dvorak's 9th Symphony, third
movement, often referred to as "Going Home".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2aLSat3h0w

May peace be with you.

D'oh. It's not a vocal rendition of Dvorák's Ninth...it's a spiritual
written by a composed who swiped part of one of Dvorák's melodies. The
most famous version is by the great American singer, Paul Robeson.

But I'm sure you'd prefer the version of the boy sopranos.

--

If the X-MimeOLE "header" doesn't say:

Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:1.9.1.8)
Gecko/20100227 Thunderbird/3.0.3 (or higher)

then it isn't me, it's an ID spoofer.

HK wrote:
On 3/17/10 11:43 AM, John H wrote:
...I offer this beautiful vocal rendition of Dvorak's 9th Symphony, third
movement, often referred to as "Going Home".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2aLSat3h0w

May peace be with you.

D'oh. It's not a vocal rendition of Dvorák's Ninth...it's a spiritual
written by a composed who swiped part of one of Dvorák's melodies. The
most famous version is by the great American singer, Paul Robeson.

But I'm sure you'd prefer the version of the boy sopranos.

Hateful Harry. Have one of Emmmms cookies.

On Mar 17, 11:15*am, anon-e-moose wrote:
HK wrote:
On 3/17/10 11:43 AM, John H wrote:
...I offer this beautiful vocal rendition of Dvorak's 9th Symphony, third
movement, often referred to as "Going Home".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2aLSat3h0w

May peace be with you.

D'oh. It's not a vocal rendition of Dvorák's Ninth...it's a spiritual
written by a composed who swiped part of one of Dvorák's melodies. The
most famous version is by the great American singer, Paul Robeson.

But I'm sure you'd prefer the version of the boy sopranos.

Hateful Harry. Have one of Emmmms cookies.- Hide quoted text -

speaking of music, I wonder how Krause's jingle writing business is
working out for him?

Give Peace a Chance Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq.[_4_] General 25 February 3rd 09 04:27 AM
Peace On The River ŽiŠardo Tall Ship Photos 6 June 8th 08 01:59 AM
PING basskisser - Watch your serenity! John H General 1 March 3rd 05 05:09 PM
OT - Peace in Ireland Vito ASA 2 September 5th 04 11:56 PM
Finally some peace! Simple Simon ASA 8 January 7th 04 03:59 PM