John H

Default PING basskisser - Watch your serenity!

Here are some of your posts of today. Are these what one would expect from a
well-educated, balanced, respectable, family man?

*****************************
Again, it's because you are too stupid to pose it as a question,
without it being implicatory. IF you had enough brains to ask the
question properly, it would be answered, but, you are dumb, so your
post is a total fabrication, and because of it's implicatory nature,
can not be answered.

What FAS IS that, Fritz? Or, just another of your low life lies? I hope
your kid is continuing to improve with help from your usenet support
groups.

Nothing short of a lie, from a low life liar. Typical.

What word IS that Fritz? Please show where I ever said anything
"regarding posting to this NG". Can you? Your mental condition is
concerning me. That is just another example of things that pop into
your head with absolutely NO basis of fact.
How's the kid? Is that usenet support group helping you cope with
having to be man enough to raise it?

Like I said, when you are in slop with the pigs, you tend to act like
the pigs.

Now, are you going to answer the questions I asked you? What evidence
do you have that I smoke pot? That I "have a crop". Hell, you
collective assholes have even alluded that I smoke pot with my kids.
Stop and think about the lies you've posted here about me, Jim. Think.

That just goes to show how truly ignorant you are. You see, you are too
dumb to ask a question in a manner that isn't already implicatory, so,
there really is no answer.

I don't understand. IF you meant *Do you AND your kids smoke pot or
crack together, the answer is no.

Do your kids watch while you stuff your nose up Fritz's ass? Does your
wife?

Wrong again. Your stupidity is shining brightly today!

Please show have that proves that I have a "marijuna crop", Jim. Are
you really that ****ing stupid????

What crop, Jim? Please, tell all what you know, you no good liar. By
the way, my wife is wanting to go fishing in my boat...is yours?

You'd think the liar Fritz would be stuffed from all of the **** he's
eaten from his asshole buddies.

When you're in the pig slop with the pigs, you tend to act like a pig.
Are you going to answer my question to you Fritz? What's the matter,
you don't have the balls?

When you are in the pig slop, with the pigs, you tend to act like a
pig. Now, how about all of the heinous lies you've posted, Jim, is THAT
how an adult acts?
**********************************

You've got to get over it.

John H

P.Fritz

"John H" wrote in message
[...]

Poor asslicker......obviously having a bad reaction to his own medicine.

One more reason he is the "King of the NG idiots"

John H

PING - basskisser! John H General 8 March 3rd 05 09:01 PM
Citizen Yachting Watch - JR4xxx Chris Brady General 20 February 23rd 04 12:04 PM
Citizen Yachting Watch - JR4xxx Chris Brady ASA 23 February 23rd 04 12:04 PM
PING: basskisser Joe Parsons General 3 October 10th 03 12:34 PM