Default Drop-in

jps wrote:
On Thu, 25 Feb 2010 19:48:37 -0500, wrote:

jps wrote:

On Wed, 24 Feb 2010 20:08:03 -0500, wrote:

H the K wrote:

Couple minutes before we're off on a swordfishing charter.
Take the moment to say hi to the few decent people left here, and let
the conserva-trash know they can get foched.
I see there's not much traffic here since I left for vacation.
Don't worry, I'll be back, if only to remind the conserva-trash here
that they are in general old white racist losers who can no longer get
it up without chemical assistance.
That is, if the group still exists when I return.
Usenet might just pull the plug on it, seeing as it is full of dummkopfs.
Time is up.

Ta-ta.

Swordfish fishing during the day? Good luck. They are best caught at
night - unless you are lying, of course.

Yeah, I recall seeing lots of footage of fighting swordfish for hours
in the dark.

Where the farkle has all that footage come from of guys fighting
bonefish during the day?

Filmed on the same sound stage as the Apollo missions?

Read up on it before you comment.

I don't need to, dip****.

Every piece of footage I've seen has been of bonefish fights during
daylight.

On our trips to the Pacific side of Mexico, they go out for bonefish
during the day.

You think because your clan of backwards neanderthals likes to fish at
night that it applies to all other bone fisherman?

Have you tried Wendy's fish filet sandwich? I heard they've been
using Chilean Sea Bass exclusively. You should go pick up a couple
dozen to feed that burgeoning carcass of yours. Don't forget the
fries and frosty to go with.

Bonefish, dumbass? Read it again.

Where did I ever say anything about bonefish?

H the K wrote:

[...]

Gee, ever stop to think that maybe......just maybe, it's hard to film
in the dark?

Sea level drop? Charles Momsen ASA 0 November 6th 08 06:13 PM
How not to drop an anchor ! Hans Cruising 1 July 11th 06 12:14 AM
Drop that load down here. *JimH* General 17 November 27th 05 06:29 PM
Drop keel won't drop John Cassara Boat Building 11 January 23rd 05 12:44 AM
Current drop nealpbaker Electronics 0 July 8th 03 03:44 PM