Default Frekin' Lurch...

That is a classic Loog! Hey Tim, how's the gym going, did I read recently you
have joined your girl there?

Scotty

--
Can I haz Cheezeburger?
Tim Tim is offline

On Feb 23, 11:18*am, I am Tosk
wrote:
That is a classic Loog! Hey Tim, how's the gym going, did I read recently you
have joined your girl there?

Scotty

--
Can I haz Cheezeburger?

I caught the "Lurch" thing too. I about fell out of my chair
laughing.

No, the daughter is in college, and we have a local gym only 7 mi.
away. A pretty good one, too!

My wife has free membership there through her company and my add on
costs are only something like $9.00 a month with unlimited use. I
can't beat that, so I may as well take advantage of it.

In article ,
says...

On Feb 23, 11:18*am, I am Tosk
wrote:
That is a classic Loog! Hey Tim, how's the gym going, did I read recently you
have joined your girl there?

Scotty

--
Can I haz Cheezeburger?

I caught the "Lurch" thing too. I about fell out of my chair
laughing.

No, the daughter is in college, and we have a local gym only 7 mi.
away. A pretty good one, too!

My wife has free membership there through her company and my add on
costs are only something like $9.00 a month with unlimited use. I
can't beat that, so I may as well take advantage of it.

When I said your girl, I meant your wife Sounds like a great deal. Jess and
I pushed it yesterday with the circuits we have been assigned. She is starting
to get the form down so I was able to concentrate on my own workout. I am sore
as hell today though.

If you are going to do the gym thing, take advantage of the trainers there. We
got three free hours each at signup, not including the initial evaluation and
the guy is using my three hours on Jess to keep us going for a few more weeks.
Works out great as we have a little more than a month before the race season
starts. Our trainer likes working with Jess, says "she keeps her mouth shut and
works"... but I already knew that

We both have very similar workouts that he planned. I was expecting weight
machines and such but 90% of what we do is floor work. Typical sets involve
wall sits, plank holds on toes and elbows, toes and hands, etc. Some of the
stuff Jess does is more specific such as balance training where she stands on
half ball and we play catch with the medicine ball, and on opposing days I have
her take classes such as spin, zumba, yoga, and cardio kick.

The first few weeks The Mouse was kind of lethargic. I find that the more you
work out, the more you crave working out. This is starting to hit Jess, I see
her adding stuff to her workouts to make them more difficult. Yesterday was the
first time I saw her turn up the cardio level during warm up, and add weight on
a couple of the sets...

Good luck, and when you get to the Zumba class, with Rudolpho the "Latin
Stallion" (no, I won't take the class have your wife take a photo !!

Scotty

--
Can I haz Cheezeburger?
Tim Tim is offline

On Feb 23, 11:18*am, I am Tosk
wrote:

"did I read recently you have joined your girl there?

Oh! I must have mis-read. Yes I have joined my "girl" there...

?;^ )