Default Another Canadian Loser

http://www.youtube.com/user/BreathDoctor

What is wrong with Canadians? This guy looks like someone hit him in
the face with a 2x4. Sad, even by Canadians standards.

On Feb 11, 6:38*pm, Don White wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/user/BreathDoctor

What is wrong with Canadians? *This guy looks like someone hit him in
the face with a 2x4. * Sad, even by Canadians standards.

OMG!! What the hell *is* that?

In article aad3aa80-c24c-427f-aa8e-5a946d5b8456
@z17g2000yqh.googlegroups.com, says...

On Feb 11, 6:38*pm, Don White wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/user/BreathDoctor

What is wrong with Canadians? *This guy looks like someone hit him in
the face with a 2x4. * Sad, even by Canadians standards.

OMG!! What the hell *is* that?

I dunno but it's funny to see those video's of the garabage.. er I mean
garage band, actually playing in a garage, with two drunk people and a
camera man as an audience The guy "whoever" he is, is pathetic. Yellow
teeth, fat ass, droopy eyes, shaggy bush, unshaved nail gnawing, chain
smoker... And he obviously lives in a garage... Haaaaaaa haaaaa. I think
I am going to turn off my filters for this one, it ought to be good.

Scotty

Jack wrote:
On Feb 11, 6:38 pm, Don wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/user/BreathDoctor

What is wrong with Canadians? This guy looks like someone hit him in
the face with a 2x4. Sad, even by Canadians standards.

OMG!! What the hell *is* that?

One ugly *******! I painfully watched one of his tirades. The guy is a
hippie moron.

In article ,
says...

Jack wrote:
On Feb 11, 6:38 pm, Don wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/user/BreathDoctor

What is wrong with Canadians? This guy looks like someone hit him in
the face with a 2x4. Sad, even by Canadians standards.

OMG!! What the hell *is* that?

One ugly *******! I painfully watched one of his tirades. The guy is a
hippie moron.

Certainly someone who shouldn't be calling me fat! I just got home from
the Gym, I bet this yellow toothed panty sniffers biggest accomplishment
today was finishing off that carton of cigarettes!

God, I love the Tribute to his boyfriend, or pet Sheep I can't tell
which, Roger the sheep!?

Scotty

On 11/02/2010 4:38 PM, Don White wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/user/BreathDoctor

What is wrong with Canadians? This guy looks like someone hit him in the
face with a 2x4. Sad, even by Canadians standards.

True. But a lot of people in Canada work far to hard supporting
governments. And it isn't like most of Canada is educated, perhaps
brainwashed into statism, but not educated.

This guy is an idiot, because nothing to stop him from opening the
business. Maybe try for the government corruption spend to get started.

On 11/02/2010 4:57 PM, Jack wrote:
On Feb 11, 6:38 pm, Don wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/user/BreathDoctor

What is wrong with Canadians? This guy looks like someone hit him in
the face with a 2x4. Sad, even by Canadians standards.

OMG!! What the hell *is* that?

Could be a Canadian GM worker. Probably a union bum.

In article ,
says...

On Feb 11, 6:38 pm, Don wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/user/BreathDoctor

What is wrong with Canadians? This guy looks like someone hit him in
the face with a 2x4. Sad, even by Canadians standards.

OMG!! What the hell *is* that?

Could be a Canadian GM worker. Probably a union bum.

Man, he must have some agent to get gigs like that? I think one of the
gigs had 4 people in attendance snerk. But the whole garage theme is
so predominant. He lives in one, and plays in one too

Scotty

On Feb 11, 6:38*pm, Don White wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/user/BreathDoctor

What is wrong with Canadians? *This guy looks like someone hit him in
the face with a 2x4. * Sad, even by Canadians standards.

Oh...boo-hoo, whatever shall I do?

A loser returns. Capt. Neal® ASA 3 January 25th 05 02:16 AM
Nutsy The LOSER! Thom Stewart ASA 2 November 16th 04 03:11 PM
Loser Joe ASA 0 November 7th 04 02:28 AM
Loser List Scott Vernon ASA 25 November 5th 04 10:00 PM
Bobsprit is a loser with a loser boat Simple Simon ASA 6 August 15th 03 03:48 AM