Default Wish I were...

"Don White" wrote in message
On 2/10/2010 10:39 AM, Don White wrote:
"Don wrote in message

I've owned three sailboats and crewed on two others at the premier local
yacht squadron, dip****.
What have you done besides spoof decent folk?

I haven't spoofed any decent folk. I have only spoofed you, and your are
nothing more than a weak willed loser, who hangs onto Harry's coat tails.
You are an embarrassment to your wife and kids.

....and yet here you are....emulating me. What does that say about you?

"Don wrote in message

I've owned three sailboats and crewed on two others at the premier local
yacht squadron, dip****.
What have you done besides spoof decent folk?

I haven't spoofed any decent folk. I have only spoofed you, and your are
nothing more than a weak willed loser, who hangs onto Harry's coat tails.
You are an embarrassment to your wife and kids.

...and yet here you are....emulating me. What does that say about you?

Well if you want to think I am emulating you, so be it. I always
thought I was ridiculing you, but it is possible to do both at the same
time.

Emulate: to try to equal or excel; imitate with effort to equal or surpass.

So I guess when you read my post, you realize that even as I am trying
to look like a buffoon, my persona is still your equal, or surpassing
you. That is very sad, and might explain why your adult son is living
at home.

"Don wrote in message

I've owned three sailboats and crewed on two others at the premier
local
yacht squadron, dip****.
What have you done besides spoof decent folk?

I haven't spoofed any decent folk. I have only spoofed you, and your are
nothing more than a weak willed loser, who hangs onto Harry's coat
tails.
You are an embarrassment to your wife and kids.

...and yet here you are....emulating me. What does that say about you?

Well if you want to think I am emulating you, so be it. I always thought
I was ridiculing you, but it is possible to do both at the same time.

All you are doing is making a bigger ass out of yourself than you
already are known to be.

"Don wrote in message

I've owned three sailboats and crewed on two others at the premier
local
yacht squadron, dip****.
What have you done besides spoof decent folk?

I haven't spoofed any decent folk. I have only spoofed you, and your
are
nothing more than a weak willed loser, who hangs onto Harry's coat
tails.
You are an embarrassment to your wife and kids.

...and yet here you are....emulating me. What does that say about you?

Well if you want to think I am emulating you, so be it. I always thought
I was ridiculing you, but it is possible to do both at the same time.

All you are doing is making a bigger ass out of yourself than you
already are known to be.

Harry, are you talking to me, or the damn spoofing ass-hole?

On Wed, 10 Feb 2010 06:19:07 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

On Feb 10, 8:07*am, John H wrote:
On Tue, 09 Feb 2010 22:16:30 -0400, Wayne.B

wrote:
On Tue, 09 Feb 2010 17:18:56 -0500, Don White
wrote:

I think Harry's problem is he never goes fishing, but always likes to
talk about feeeeeeeesh. *If he ever went fishing, he might actually
enjoy it.

There's no doubt that he'd enjoy catching a nice big tasty Mahi Mahi.
They are incredible fighters and really good eating. *I'm using a new
lure called a "Rattle Jet", available at Bass Pro, which seems to be
very effective on them.

http://www.captharry.com/product/Lures-AccessoriesLuresCH-Lures-No-Al...

The real Don would probably enjoy it also but he'd need *to move a bit
further south.

Wow, Wayne. Thanks so much for that information. It's not as though
location, location, location has anything to do with that mahi mahi!

Right now there;s about 28" of snow outside, with more coming - along
with 40mph winds. How deep should the Rattle Jet be trolled in the
snow?

Enjoy! Wish I were there.
--

John H- Hide quoted text -

When I talked w/ Wayne yesterday He said it was in the 89's where he
was,a nd I said "I'd like to meet him half way seeing its going to be
approx 9 tonight, and he thought well, we could both barge on on
Gfretwell. Don't knwo if that would go over very well though.

Hey, I've a great idea. Hop on a plane and come out here to help me
shovel snow. Right now my driveway looks like I didn't move any of the
20" that was on it the other day.

Oh, never mind, all the airports are closed.
--

John H

http://www.captharry.com/product/Lures-AccessoriesLuresCH-Lures-No-Albi-Lures/Rattle-Jet-Lure/Lures/227.html

The real Don would probably enjoy it also but he'd need to move a bit
further south.

The 'real Don' would rather consider himself a sailor than a fisherman.
With a tall ship to sail and a comely wench to do my bidding......I could
disappear for months.

Keep dreaming. Your current "wench" will have to do.

wrote:

I think Harry's problem is he never goes fishing, but always likes to
talk about feeeeeeeesh. If he ever went fishing, he might actually
enjoy it.
There's no doubt that he'd enjoy catching a nice big tasty Mahi Mahi.
They are incredible fighters and really good eating. I'm using a new
lure called a "Rattle Jet", available at Bass Pro, which seems to be
very effective on them.

http://www.captharry.com/product/Lures-AccessoriesLuresCH-Lures-No-Albi-Lures/Rattle-Jet-Lure/Lures/227.html

The real Don would probably enjoy it also but he'd need to move a bit
further south.

The 'real Don' would rather consider himself a sailor than a fisherman.
With a tall ship to sail and a comely wench to do my bidding......I could
disappear for months.

Keep dreaming. Your current "wench" will have to do.

I have seen some pictures of tall ships, and let me tell you, they were
tall and ships.

Dream that, wench boy.