BoatBanter.com

-   -   Wish I were... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/113799-wish-i-were.html)

Harry[_2_] February 9th 10 02:56 PM

Wish I were...

....he

http://tinyurl.com/y866kfy

Well, my monitor is. :)

Don White February 9th 10 03:08 PM

Wish I were...

"Harry" wrote in message
...he

http://tinyurl.com/y866kfy

Well, my monitor is. :)

I'd settle for this spot right about now....................
http://www.britishvirginislands.com/

Harry[_2_] February 9th 10 03:10 PM

Wish I were...

On 2/9/10 10:08 AM, Don White wrote:
wrote in message
...he

http://tinyurl.com/y866kfy

Well, my monitor is. :)

I'd settle for this spot right about now....................
http://www.britishvirginislands.com/

Likewise...the weather boys say another 16-20" of snow by tomorrow night.

Harry[_2_] February 9th 10 04:35 PM

Wish I were...

On 2/9/10 11:29 AM, wrote:

wrote in message
...he

http://tinyurl.com/y866kfy

Well, my monitor is. :)

I'd settle for this spot right about now....................
http://www.britishvirginislands.com/

Likewise...the weather boys say another 16-20" of snow by tomorrow night.

Here ain't half bad

http://esteroriverheights.com/esteroweather.jpg

I'm sure it is a nice place to visit. I wouldn't live anywhere in South
Florida from March through September...just too hot for me. But in the
winter, sure... :)

I'm going further south shortly...way further south...to catch up with
some feeeeeeesh.

Wayne.B February 9th 10 08:30 PM

Wish I were...

On Tue, 09 Feb 2010 12:15:39 -0500, wrote:

I'm going further south shortly...way further south...to catch up with
some feeeeeeesh.

It is usually cooler here in August than it is in DC during the day.
We never see 100 near the coast. It is hotter at night but that is why
I have A/C

Don't even think about encouraging the mentally ill to visit our
little corner of paradise. And there are no feeeeeesh further south,
I have already caught them all.

Fresh caught Mahi Mahi, mmmmm good, and pound for pound just about the
most exciting fish I've ever hooked.

Harry[_2_] February 9th 10 09:36 PM

Wish I were...

On 2/9/10 3:30 PM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Tue, 09 Feb 2010 12:15:39 -0500, wrote:

I'm going further south shortly...way further south...to catch up with
some feeeeeeesh.

It is usually cooler here in August than it is in DC during the day.
We never see 100 near the coast. It is hotter at night but that is why
I have A/C

Don't even think about encouraging the mentally ill to visit our
little corner of paradise. And there are no feeeeeesh further south,
I have already caught them all.

Fresh caught Mahi Mahi, mmmmm good, and pound for pound just about the
most exciting fish I've ever hooked.

You're such a sweetie, w'hine. Wow...you caught a dolphin-fish. Y-a-w-n.

Don White[_6_] February 9th 10 09:53 PM

Wish I were...

On 2/9/2010 4:36 PM, Harry wrote:
On 2/9/10 3:30 PM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Tue, 09 Feb 2010 12:15:39 -0500, wrote:

I'm going further south shortly...way further south...to catch up with
some feeeeeeesh.

It is usually cooler here in August than it is in DC during the day.
We never see 100 near the coast. It is hotter at night but that is why
I have A/C

Don't even think about encouraging the mentally ill to visit our
little corner of paradise. And there are no feeeeeesh further south,
I have already caught them all.

Fresh caught Mahi Mahi, mmmmm good, and pound for pound just about the
most exciting fish I've ever hooked.

You're such a sweetie, w'hine. Wow...you caught a dolphin-fish. Y-a-w-n.

Harry why do you always calling fish, feeeessssh? It really sounds
stupid. Now if you had caught Mahi Mahi it would have been the best
and tastiest fish ever caught. Maybe if Wayne had called it
Mahiiiiiiiiiii Mahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii it would have tasted better.

Harry[_2_] February 9th 10 10:13 PM

Wish I were...

Don White wrote:
On 2/9/2010 4:36 PM, Harry wrote:
On 2/9/10 3:30 PM, Wayne.B wrote:
[...]

Harry can't stand someone having happy memories. He really is a nasty
old festering pustule.

Don White[_6_] February 9th 10 10:18 PM

Wish I were...

On 2/9/2010 5:13 PM, Harry wrote:
Don White wrote:
On 2/9/2010 4:36 PM, Harry wrote:
On 2/9/10 3:30 PM, Wayne.B wrote:
[...]

I think Harry's problem is he never goes fishing, but always likes to
talk about feeeeeeeesh. If he ever went fishing, he might actually
enjoy it.

Wayne.B February 10th 10 02:16 AM

Wish I were...

On Tue, 09 Feb 2010 17:18:56 -0500, Don White
wrote:

I think Harry's problem is he never goes fishing, but always likes to
talk about feeeeeeeesh. If he ever went fishing, he might actually
enjoy it.

There's no doubt that he'd enjoy catching a nice big tasty Mahi Mahi.
They are incredible fighters and really good eating. I'm using a new
lure called a "Rattle Jet", available at Bass Pro, which seems to be
very effective on them.

http://www.captharry.com/product/Lures-AccessoriesLuresCH-Lures-No-Albi-Lures/Rattle-Jet-Lure/Lures/227.html

The real Don would probably enjoy it also but he'd need to move a bit
further south.