Jim Jim is offline

Default Another keeper...Palin's crib notes...

Eisboch wrote:
"nom=de=plume" wrote in message

This guy is never going to do as you ask. I know this is probably going to
burst your bubble, but neither will the Republicans, at least they've
shown no inclination to do so in the last year.

"This guy" meaning Obama or me? You are a bit hard to follow.

Eisboch

nom de plume spoofer. Ignore. I thought you left.
If you're staying, you should learn to recognize the spoofers.
Here's a tip.
The spoofers can't spell too good or make much sense.
They're usually saying nasty things.
The non-spoofers usually say nasty things, and they too don't make much
sense. The key is the spelling/grammar.
Except with Tim and Don. You're on your own there.
Me, you and Tim will set the example for civility and sensibility.
Let's talk boats.
I bet you miss yours.
I'm posting from mine, slipped at Marina Coral in Ensenada.
Cool down here, in the 40's. Heater's on, and there's a shot of Johnny
Walker Black in my coffee, so it's all good.

nom=de=plume wrote:
"Eisboch" wrote in message
"nom=de=plume" wrote in message
"Eisboch" wrote in message
"John H" wrote in message
On Tue, 9 Feb 2010 13:29:59 -0500, "Eisboch"
wrote:

"nom=de=plume" wrote in message
Tell us about the notes she wrong on her hand... she's a joke.

--
Nom=de=Plume

Hmmm. She had three items concerning issues she wanted to make a point
of.
What's the big deal? If she had written them on a piece of paper or
an
index card
would it be such a big deal?

I don't think she's qualified to be POTUS, but I *do* get a kick out of
people who
get all excited about someone doing something that they, themselves,
have
probably
done as well.

That is all for now.

Eisboch

Was Obama, in your opinion, qualified?
--

John H

The choice wasn't Obama or Palen for POTUS in 2008. It may be in 2012.

Eisboch
Never said that. Why don't you just answer the question.

I was not addressing you. I was addressing John. Pay attention please.

Eisboch

Still waiting for your answer. Pay attention please.

Are you as dumb as we think you are?

"Eisboch" wrote in message

"John H" wrote in message

Was Obama, in your opinion, qualified?
--

John H

The choice wasn't Obama or Palen for POTUS in 2008. It may be in
2012.

Eisboch

Man, you snuck under that question!

I'll say this: In 2012, Obama will have had more experience running
the country than will Palin.

To where he runs it is the big question.
--

John H

My point was that had Palin been the POTUS candidate, I could never have
voted for her.
Unless she has a brain transplant, I doubt I could in 2012 either.

I also am disappointed in Obama's political skills ... or lack of. I
don't agree with much of what
he promotes either. That said, this country (and many others) have
some very serious
economic problems to solve. Those that focus on placing blame aren't
helpful at all in solving
those problems. I am an engineer. I tend to focus on fixing the
problem, not casting blame.
It is what it is, sorta attitude,

I am a firm believer that the eventual solution to this mess is in
providing appropriate incentives to
business ... primarily small businesses ... to encourage expansion,
investment and growth. It's the only
way to chip away at the scary unemployment numbers that exist.

Do you realize that in addition to an "actual" 25% unemployment rate,
something like 23% of those working Americans are working part time, are
"temps", consultants, independent job-by-job contractors or otherwise
not working conventional full-time jobs?

Time to wake up, drop the politics and fix the damn problem.

Eisboch

This guy is never going to do as you ask. I know this is probably going
to burst your bubble, but neither will the Republicans, at least they've
shown no inclination to do so in the last year.

"This guy" meaning Obama or me? You are a bit hard to follow.

Eisboch

Well, who were you "talking to"? It wasn't moi and it wasn't Obama, right?

--
Nom=de=Plume

nom=de=plume wrote:

Eisboch

This guy is never going to do as you ask. I know this is probably going
to burst your bubble, but neither will the Republicans, at least they've
shown no inclination to do so in the last year.

"This guy" meaning Obama or me? You are a bit hard to follow.

Eisboch

Well, who were you "talking to"? It wasn't moi and it wasn't Obama, right?

It sure was you that he was talking to, dummy.
You are way over your head here, dear. Why don't you bow out gracefully
and go darn some socks or something.

nom=de=plume wrote:
wrote in message
On Feb 8, 6:05 pm, wrote:

wrote in message

It is almost as entertaining as fishing to see you leftists circle up
and have a jerkle circ over Palin. Yep - she was governor of Alaska,
VP candidate and is a best selling author because she's "sooooo...
brainless, mindless, and totally disconnected from reality."

She is much more qualified than Obama ever was, and one day may be
YOUR Madam President!

Dale
www.FishWisher.com

Wow... there _are_ people like you...

--
Nom=de=Plume

How typical; the subject is Palin and now that I've stated a
legitimate comment about her, the subject is me. You leftists are just
soooo predictable!

Dale
www.FishWisher.com

Reply: What "legitimate comment"?? She was governor of Alaska for 1/2 her
term, then she quit. She didn't even right the book and it sold for $4.99.

Tell us about the notes she wrong on her hand... she's a joke.

You should slap some post-it notes on your monitor to help you remember
when "write" is appropriate and "right" is not.

Don White wrote:

Or in some cities, an apartment building.

These Palin supporters are a piece of work. The woman is a moron. Every
time she opens her mouth, it is obvious she knows nothing about nothing.
She's immoral. But she's their hero, because she wouldn't allow her
daughter to get an abortion.

And look at who her supporters are...teabaggers.

Makes me despair for the future of the United States.

Really?

On 2/10/2010 7:29 PM, Bruce wrote:
Don White wrote:

Or in some cities, an apartment building.

These Palin supporters are a piece of work. The woman is a moron. Every
time she opens her mouth, it is obvious she knows nothing about nothing.
She's immoral. But she's their hero, because she wouldn't allow her
daughter to get an abortion.

And look at who her supporters are...teabaggers.

Makes me despair for the future of the United States.

Really?

Yes, that is what Harry told me to say.

Don White wrote:

Or in some cities, an apartment building.

These Palin supporters are a piece of work. The woman is a moron.
Every
time she opens her mouth, it is obvious she knows nothing about
nothing.
She's immoral. But she's their hero, because she wouldn't allow her
daughter to get an abortion.

And look at who her supporters are...teabaggers.

Makes me despair for the future of the United States.

Really?

Yes, that is what Harry told me to say.

Then it MUST be true.

Crib Bedding Sale [email protected] General 0 May 21st 09 04:52 AM
Palin's Sacks of Woe HK General 1 April 15th 09 12:10 AM
Palin's 'Fashion Stylist' Got $54,900 Boater[_3_] General 3 December 7th 08 12:57 AM
Sarah Palin's First... hk General 3 August 30th 08 05:29 AM
Five spots, one keeper striper, one Coast Guard encounter HK General 11 October 16th 07 11:32 AM