Tim Tim is offline

Default Parking a BIG ship....

Actually, this is from a ship breaking yard in India. Notice the winch
- it's pulling in the ship - just a little too fast.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5t-z6KdXvA

On Feb 4, 9:06*pm, Tim wrote:
Actually, this is from a ship breaking yard in India. Notice the winch
- it's pulling in the ship - just a little too fast.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5t-z6KdXvA

Full speed ahead!!!!!!

On Thu, 4 Feb 2010 18:06:18 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

Actually, this is from a ship breaking yard in India. Notice the winch
- it's pulling in the ship - just a little too fast.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5t-z6KdXvA

That made me feel a lot better about some of my docking fiascos.
--

Proud member of the angry mob. If you're not outraged,
you're not paying attention.

John H
Tim Tim is offline

wrote:

Actually, this is from a ship breaking yard in India. Notice the winch
- it's pulling in the ship - just a little too fast.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5t-z6KdXvA

That made me feel a lot better about some of my docking fiascos.
--

Proud member of the angry mob. If you're not outraged,
you're not paying attention.

John H

You're not alone....

parking sensors for boats alex Electronics 4 December 11th 06 06:05 PM
Parking meters JIMinFL General 0 November 14th 05 04:53 PM
Parking near Putney Bridge Mark Downing UK Paddle 4 August 17th 05 08:08 AM
beach parking? Chris General 4 June 28th 05 12:11 PM
Parking Fees user General 17 November 30th 03 09:23 PM