Tim Tim is offline

Default I think some people aren't very bright.

http://www.wbay.com/Global/story.asp?S=11915658

Not even as bright ans the non functional buoy.

"Initially the parks director told Action 2 News the buoy is only
intended for boating navigation and the light wasn't going to be fixed
until May, but so far this year five of the seven vehicles to fall
through the ice of Lake Winnebago happened near the mouth of the Fox
River.

Two men that went in claim they were looking for the light on buoy 100
that marks the dangerous area but the light was not working."

Somebody is driving and looking for a danger zone , and the parks dept
didn't ahve the shore marked off?

This kind of reminds me of the "ramp stories" threads.