Default Obama in European eyes.

On Fri, 22 Jan 2010 17:51:18 -0700, Canuck57
wrote:

On 22/01/2010 10:56 AM, nom=de=plume wrote:
wrote in message
On 21/01/2010 6:53 PM, Bill McKee wrote:

http://www.spiegel.de/international/...673192,00.html

My guess is Obama is too arrogant to listen. Like most liberals, he will
choose not to see it. But he will use it as an excuse, liberals always
like excuses.

15 months, 1 year officially, $2 trillion debt dollars later, Americans
should be livid. The biggest financial botch job ever, more than one
entire years federal income tax up in debt smoke and no positive results.
Americans are getting the bill without the benefits. Hood winked just
like a street parlor trick.

100% liberal debt mongering democrat made, priceless.

Lets hope voters come their senses in November.

Your guess is about as good as your loyalty to the United States...
worthless.

Better than most Americans I can tell you that for sure. Your INS
sucks. Spent 10 years there, no criminal record before, during or
after. Squeeky clean. Except I had an American father and they could
find his tax records because he didn't file. And I think the drunk
lawyers needed 5 digit incentives to do a $800 job, and I didn't feeel
like bribing my way in. Other than that my crimes were being white and
not having my hands out looking for liberal assistance. After 10 years,
I figured I wasn't going to wait and had a financial opportunity to
return and took it. BTW, took the US job with me for 4 years.

Go figure.

Your loyalty to the US seems higher than that of most of the liberals
here, who get their kicks by knocking their homeland whenever
possible.
--
John H

All decisions are the result of binary thinking.

wrote in message
[...]

Just like Palin... he quits, then claims it's for the good of the US.

--
Nom=de=Plume

On Jan 22, 11:56*am, "nom=de=plume" wrote:
"Canuck57" wrote in message

[...]

How much loyalty should a Canadian citizen have to the United States?

D'Plume. Didn't you star in the movie, "Candy?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XghPOP2b9mw

"Canuck57" wrote in message

[...]

Candy was a blonde, which D'Plume denies. Otherwise, right on the
mark, mentally that is.
--

"Your honor can never be taken from you. Cherish it, in yourself and in others." (Unknown)

John H

On 23/01/2010 7:46 PM, TopBassDog wrote:
On Jan 22, 11:56 am, wrote:
wrote in message

[...]

Doubtful d'plume looks as good as Ewa Aulin did then. Assuming it is a
female.

On Fri, 22 Jan 2010 07:03:02 -0700, Canuck57
wrote:

On 21/01/2010 6:53 PM, Bill McKee wrote:

http://www.spiegel.de/international/...673192,00.html

My guess is Obama is too arrogant to listen. Like most liberals, he
will choose not to see it. But he will use it as an excuse, liberals
always like excuses.

yeah, like the time he ****ed off the world when he said 'you're
either with us or against us'....arrogant *******

wait....oh. that was bush

15 months, 1 year officially, $2 trillion debt dollars later, Americans
should be livid.

30 years. no pay raises. 10% unemployment courtesy of the GOP.

and it's 12 months, moron. inauguration day was 1/20 of last year

100% liberal debt mongering democrat made, priceless.

Lets hope voters come their senses in November.

dontcha liove the right. they think obama's been president for 8 years

On Thu, 21 Jan 2010 17:53:48 -0800, "Bill McKee"
wrote:

http://www.spiegel.de/international/...673192,00.html

Damn shame. His ineptness is making the USA look bad.

wrote:

http://www.spiegel.de/international/...673192,00.html

Damn shame. His ineptness is making the USA look bad.

The reality, of course, is that in most of the world, the prestige of
the USA is on the rise again after eight years of being trashed by the
grossly incompetent, arrogant Bush administration.

But reality and herring follow divergent paths.

wrote:

http://www.spiegel.de/international/...673192,00.html

Damn shame. His ineptness is making the USA look bad.

and bush was widely respected in europe.

like ghengis khan

wrote:

http://www.spiegel.de/international/...673192,00.html

Damn shame. His ineptness is making the USA look bad.

and bush was widely respected in europe.

like ghengis khan

And Obama is widely disrespect around the world. China just cut off his
credit.

for loogies eyes only Jim General 1 November 9th 09 05:17 PM
It's all in the eyes... Short Wave Sportfishing General 0 February 13th 08 10:35 PM
Boat Eyes Beauregard ASA 2 September 24th 04 12:12 PM
European Shore Power and European Yacht Wiring Charlie Johnson Electronics 3 April 30th 04 01:09 PM
Tears to my eyes! Capt.American ASA 5 February 3rd 04 01:31 AM