Default BREAKING: Brown Wins in Mass. Race

On 22/01/2010 5:48 PM, thunder wrote:
On Fri, 22 Jan 2010 19:42:10 -0500, John H wrote:

On Fri, 22 Jan 2010 18:26:38 -0600,
wrote:

On Fri, 22 Jan 2010 18:55:46 -0500, bpuharic wrote:

and the SCOTUS just ****ed us again. they ruled companies can do
whatever they want in terms of paying for campaigns.

this country, courtesy of the right wing, may be doomed

Oh yee of little faith. While I'll agree the SCOTUS decision is the
absolutely wrong one, you are starting to sound like a Republican, all
doom and gloom. If there is one thing I have learned, in my short time
on this planet, is this country is incredibly resilient. It's people
are the hardest working, most creative, people you will find. We have
faced far more difficult challenges than this current SCOTUS. We will
survive, and we will prosper. Hell, eight years of Bush hasn't killed
us. Need I say more?

It's OK for Democrats to bribe each other with taxpayer money, but not
OK for both Democrats and Republicans to recieve corporate money.

Liberal thinking is quite strange.

When a multinational based in China, the communist one, decides to take
an interest in our elections, tell me again how strange Liberal thinking
is.

So? Are you now imposing who can bribe who? You mean only democrats
can accept bribes?

LMAO - typical liberal-democrat bull****.

On Sat, 23 Jan 2010 11:53:41 -0500, "Eisboch"
wrote:

"bpuharic" wrote in message
.. .

On Fri, 22 Jan 2010 19:04:11 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

Oh, please.

Isn't that chip on your shoulder starting to get sorta heavy?

oh please. have you looked at your 401K?

I have very little invested in the stock market. None in a 401K.
I am not much of a gambler with our future financial security.
The $$ that I *did* invest in 2000 has more than tripled.
Might buy another boat.

Eisboch

unfortunately the right wing has destroyed pensions in this country so
the middle class only has 401K's left to help us retire

that's why the right stole those, too.

On Sat, 23 Jan 2010 10:03:48 -0700, Canuck57
wrote:

On 22/01/2010 8:26 PM, bpuharic wrote:
On Fri, 22 Jan 2010 19:04:11 -0500, wrote:

Isn't that chip on your shoulder starting to get sorta heavy?

oh please. have you looked at your 401K?

I have, up about 40% from 3 years ago, sure beats bank interest. Have
to write Obama and thank the liberals for the volitility.

the stock market has gone up from 6500 to 10500 under obama.

you think obama's been president for 8 years. you guys can't read a
calendar

But I must admit, less than 25% of my portfolio I would classify as
buy-hold and I administer it myself. I don't rely on corrupted so
called advisors and mutuals.

yeah. wall street is corrupt

courtesy of the right wing

On Sat, 23 Jan 2010 10:31:44 -0700, Canuck57
wrote:

On 22/01/2010 5:38 PM, nom=de=plume wrote:
wrote in message
t...
On Fri, 22 Jan 2010 18:55:46 -0500, bpuharic wrote:

and the SCOTUS just ****ed us again. they ruled companies can do
whatever they want in terms of paying for campaigns.

this country, courtesy of the right wing, may be doomed

Oh yee of little faith. While I'll agree the SCOTUS decision is the
absolutely wrong one, you are starting to sound like a Republican, all
doom and gloom. If there is one thing I have learned, in my short time
on this planet, is this country is incredibly resilient. It's people are
the hardest working, most creative, people you will find. We have faced
far more difficult challenges than this current SCOTUS. We will survive,
and we will prosper. Hell, eight years of Bush hasn't killed us. Need I
say more?

I hope you're right. I'm an optimistic person, but this ruling is pretty
extreme. It's going to take a lot of Congressional action to nullify it, and
I'm not sure Congress is up for the task.

Who do you think appoints the SCOTUS? Didn't see any new
liberal-democrat Obama appointees oppose it.

in the last 30 years, dems have appointed 3 justices. the GOP has
appointed 7.

Perhaps we should have a truce. Does not mater be you left or right,
statism and corruption is the enemy here. Governmetn is now large
enough it works for itself and not the people. The US government (any
party) has the most corruption as they have most of the money.

Statism and corruption destroy left and right wealth. Everyone looses.

it's not that government is too large. it's that it's been captured by
the very people it's supposed to regulate, and has often turned
against the people who give it its power

On Sat, 23 Jan 2010 10:52:45 -0700, Canuck57
wrote:

On 22/01/2010 8:35 PM, bpuharic wrote:
On Fri, 22 Jan 2010 20:58:42 -0500, wrote:

bpuharic wrote:
On Thu, 21 Jan 2010 19:21:58 -0500, wrote:

the rich got a HUGE tax break as their incomes skyrocketed

Same taxes. What's wrong with success?

?? how is raiding the middle class via CDO's to enrich goldman sach
'success'?

it's theft. but the right calls it 'success'

which is one reason this country is ****ed

If you don't like Goldman getting all these bailout benefits, then
consider voting for someone who will not make it happen. And we know
Obama and the democrats love bailouts.

you guys think obama's been president for 8 years. the bailout plan
was developed by bernanke under bush. obama wasn't president when the
depression began in dec of 2007.

Hell, you thought you were voting for a socilaist and got a marxist. LMAO.

i love right wing thinking

proof that obama's a marxist is that he helped bailout wall street.

beautiful!

On Sat, 23 Jan 2010 10:49:12 -0700, Canuck57
wrote:

On 22/01/2010 6:58 PM, Bruce wrote:
bpuharic wrote:

Same taxes. What's wrong with success?

Liberal losers feel entitled and evnvious of sucess.

to the right wing, the average middle class worker is a loser.

that kind of says it all.

Brown Wins, Democrats bit the dust Canuck57[_9_] General 144 January 28th 10 09:09 AM
River Ice Breaking 04 L D'Bonnie Tall Ship Photos 1 April 12th 08 08:35 PM
breaking news Jim General 1 February 1st 08 02:41 AM
Evinrude E-TEC wins 24 hr. race in Rouen France Billgran General 8 May 9th 06 12:55 PM
Republican Wins Ohio Congressional Race Bert Robbins General 12 August 3rd 05 05:09 PM