Default Proof - Liberals could screw up a wet dream...

John H wrote:
On Mon, 18 Jan 2010 10:05:48 -0500, "H:) K"
wrote:

Don White wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message
Canuck57 wrote:
On 17/01/2010 3:10 PM, H :) K wrote:
Canuck57 wrote:

If I move to south or central America, get that cheap 15% foreign
investment tax rate.
Move to Venezuela or Chile. I'll contribute $1.00 American to your move.
Take herringcrap with you.
I was thinking more like Costa Rica or Panama. Possibly Brazil. On the
coast of course. Which one has the best sea fishing?
Krausie likes Costa Rica. There must be something wrong with it. Brazil,
from what I read, seems to be a desirable place to live.
Yeah, right!
You'd be afraid to venture outside your door down there.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Brazil

As usual, My little buddy Don Leaps before he looks. Brazil might not be
so bad if you compare to this. "A"

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/nova-scotia...x20051124.html

Gosh, between this and the Himalayan Glaciers, the liberals are having
a bad hair day.

An appropriate thread title if there ever was one.
--
John H

If you'd remember to put on your Depends, you'd have fewer wet dreams,
herring.

"H:) K" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message
Canuck57 wrote:
On 17/01/2010 3:10 PM, H :) K wrote:
Canuck57 wrote:

If I move to south or central America, get that cheap 15% foreign
investment tax rate.
Move to Venezuela or Chile. I'll contribute $1.00 American to your
move.
Take herringcrap with you.
I was thinking more like Costa Rica or Panama. Possibly Brazil. On
the coast of course. Which one has the best sea fishing?
Krausie likes Costa Rica. There must be something wrong with it. Brazil,
from what I read, seems to be a desirable place to live.

Yeah, right!
You'd be afraid to venture outside your door down there.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Brazil

As usual, My little buddy Don Leaps before he looks. Brazil might not be
so bad if you compare to this. "A"

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/nova-scotia...x20051124.html

No place for girliemen...and this means you.. FlatulentJim, Ditzy Dan &
LooneyTunes.

Don White wrote:
"H:) K" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message
Canuck57 wrote:
On 17/01/2010 3:10 PM, H :) K wrote:
Canuck57 wrote:

[...]

H.N.S. is no place to live for man, or beast.

"John H" wrote in message
On Sun, 17 Jan 2010 16:28:00 -0800, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
. ..
On Sun, 17 Jan 2010 15:02:08 -0800, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

"Canuck57" wrote in message
On 17/01/2010 12:45 PM, nom=de=plume wrote:
wrote in message
news On 17/01/2010 11:48 AM, Harry Krause wrote:
John H wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/yds4pu9 or:

'Nuff said.

--
John H

"If you think healthcare is expensive now, wait until it's free!"
--Anonymous

Why is everyone so upset about this, I mean there are 49 other
states
who can pick up the slack. What is the big deal?

Isn't socilaism great as long as someone else pays for it?

Fortunately, you don't have to worry about it, since you're not
planning
on
coming back to the US.

Wrong'obama-your mama influences us up here. The official opposition
leader is from the same alumni as Obama, preaching the same crap of
debt-tax spend up here. We are where the US will be under
Obamanation.

In that case, you should move somewhere else! Perhaps you can find a
place
without an Internet connection?

Canada contributed over $100 billion of debt-corruption-bailout spend
in
2009, given our population base at least as big of a screwing. And
they
are American corporations, not Canadian. In fact, GM/Chrylser/banks
left
Ottawa so far in the hole they didn't touch NorTel...let it die.

Suggestion: rec.boats.canadian.canuck-is-a-crackpot

It isn't just California, Ontario, Quebec and BC are in financial
issues
now too, same reason, too much liberal debt-spending.

If I move to south or central America, get that cheap 15% foreign
investment tax rate.

Feel free!

Why would I move into a high tax rate area? To pay for Obamanation?
am
not that charitable.

Good. We don't need you here.

Who is the 'we' for whom you speak? If it's the plum and Harry, you
may be correct. He makes you both sound like vacuous blondes.

It's the royal we. Seems to me you're obsessed with me and with Harry. Are
you bi?

My sexual preferences are important to you? Are you maintaining a
spreadsheet also?

Do you think it's possible to contain this info in a spreadsheet? If so,
please demonstrate.

As to your sexual preferences, that implies you up for something.

If, using your logic, asking a question makes one 'obsessed', then
wouldn't you meet your own requirements?

I've asked you several, yet you just upchuck right-wing dittohead bs.

Vacuous. Great word to describe an empty mind.

I agree. In fact, it's almost the definition of the word. When you look it
up, don't be shocked if you see your picture.

--
Nom=de=Plume

wrote in message
news On 17/01/2010 11:48 AM, Harry Krause wrote:
John H wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/yds4pu9 or:

'Nuff said.

--
[...]

Johnny...I see you picking on blondes...referring to them as "vacuous
blondes"
Maybe you should re-post that picture of your herd of grandchildren again.
If my memory serves correct, most were fair haired.

I'm not a blond.

--
Nom=de=Plume

On Mon, 18 Jan 2010 12:49:57 -0800, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

.. .

wrote in message
news On 17/01/2010 11:48 AM, Harry Krause wrote:
John H wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/yds4pu9 or:

'Nuff said.

--
[...]

Harry is the database expert. Ask him your technical questions. If you
noticed, he asked if I was a Roman Catholic. I think I mentioned that
several years ago. He keeps good records, you may want to seek his
counsel.

"...upchuck rightwing, dittohead bs..." Wow. I know you've asked me
several. I suppose that makes you, by your definition, 'obsessed' with
me. I don't need it.
--
John H

"If you think healthcare is expensive now, wait until it's free!"
--Anonymous

On Jan 18, 3:50*pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message

.. .

*wrote in message
news On 17/01/2010 11:48 AM, Harry Krause wrote:
John H wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/yds4pu9or:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...10/01/16/AR201...

'Nuff said.

--
[...]

So. I was only half right.

"John H" wrote in message
On Jan 18, 3:50 pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message

.. .

John H wrote:
[...]

No, you're just an idiot.

--
Nom=de=Plume

"John H" wrote in message
On Mon, 18 Jan 2010 12:49:57 -0800, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
. ..
On Sun, 17 Jan 2010 16:28:00 -0800, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

m...

wrote in message
news On 17/01/2010 11:48 AM, Harry Krause wrote:
John H wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/yds4pu9 or:

'Nuff said.

--
[...]

You really need to control your rants. They don't make any sense, and the
guys with the butterfly nets are sure to notice.

--
Nom=de=Plume

"John H" wrote in message
On Mon, 18 Jan 2010 15:09:39 -0800, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
On Jan 18, 3:50 pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message

.. .

John H wrote:
[...]

So, you're feeling obsessed with an idiot who's only half right?

No, you're just an idiot.

--
Nom=de=Plume

Screw Colombia U [email protected] General 51 September 25th 07 10:46 PM
SCREW New Zealand !!!! Bart ASA 5 October 16th 06 03:13 PM
Proof that liberals are idiots. Horvath ASA 8 March 25th 05 10:46 PM
PROOF THAT LIBERALS HATE AMERICA!!!!!!!! ==> Another Bush lie caught by press in Racine, Wis jim-- General 0 September 26th 04 04:06 PM