Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default I thought it was reasonable

Daughter: So dad, what do you do about coffee on your sailign trips.
Me: I make a big thermos.
Daughter: What about when it gets cold.
Me: It's still coffee.
Daughter: Yuk, cold coffee, why not make some hot coffee.
Me: I took out the stove cuz I think stoves aboard small sailboats
are dangerous, so we run out, then I have coffee beans.
Daughter: What? You crush them to make cold coffee?
Me: No, I eat em, they taste good.
Daughter: Thats disgusting, forget it.

My point? Are you really going to put off sailing because you cannot
get a hot meal every time you want it? Are you really going to put it
off because you might be a bit cold and you have to wear a parka?
I think sailing food consists of Pop Tarts for breakfast because you
can hold one while steering.
Lunch should be bread with peanut butter
Dinner, more bread and peanut butter.
Gatoraide
Coffee beans.
apples
What else do you need? No complications with an icebox, no need for a
stove, very simple.