Default Harry finally gets his wish.

"Don White" wrote in message

"nom=de=plume" wrote in message
"Tim" wrote in message
On Jan 11, 2:11 pm, "*e#c" wrote:
On Jan 11, 3:06 pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:

"Tim" wrote in message

On Jan 11, 1:12 pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:

"Tim" wrote in message

On Jan 9, 11:55 pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:

"Tim" wrote in message

On Jan 9, 9:22 pm, Mike wrote:

On Jan 9, 5:41 pm, Jim wrote:

Looks like rec.boats is finished.

Ummmmm..for those of us who arn't really involved in the push
and
shove, why is REC.BOATS "finished"? Source and time line? A pity
if
true, I actually learned a bit about boating here through the
years.............and tried to ignore the rest.
Thanks

Mike
agreed. It can't be finished. I just posted to it.

What post?

--
Nom=de=Plume

Maybe, the one you just answered to?

I was giving you sh*t.

--
Nom=de=Plume- Hide quoted text -

Another thought. this is one reason rec.boats is the way it is,
because of all the provoking, slinging and pot stirrig. That's why i
don't participate in it.

Calm down Tim. It was a joke. If you didn't/don't get it, perhaps you
shouldn't read usenet postings.

--
Nom=de=Plume

Dont blame him, he miss-read it while on the treadmill.....- Hide quoted
text -

I don't have a treadmill.

I bought a Stairmaster fairly recently... for those days I'm just not
willing to run.

--
Nom=de=Plume

Jumped on my PaceMaster treadmill this morning. Too cold to venture any
distance on foot.

I'm not a big fan of treadmills, but you do what you can. The hard part to
run here in the winter is that it's slippery on the trails (besides the
cold).

--
Nom=de=Plume

On Jan 11, 7:25*pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:
"Tim" wrote in message

On Jan 11, 4:53 pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:

"Tim" wrote in message

On Jan 11, 2:59 pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:

"Tim" wrote in message

"Tim" wrote in message

On Jan 9, 9:22 pm, Mike wrote:

On Jan 9, 5:41 pm, Jim wrote:

[...]

That's jsut it. A lot of times you can;t tell who is "joking" and who
isn't. A lot of supposed jokes turn nasty and get serious, causing ill
feelings and resentments.

I think it's generally pretty obvious. In any case, I was replying to
Mike's
post (ummm... oh never mind).

--
Nom=de=Plume- Hide quoted text -

OK, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, that you're posting to my
reply was a mistake, and that you told me that your reply to me was to
"give me sh*t" wasn't intended for me either.

No harm done.

Actually, it was my mistake to say I was giving you sh*t. I was giving
Mike
sh*t. So, I apologize if I confused you.

--
Nom=de=Plume

Oh, I don't really think there is any confusion on my part

Please refer to post # 14

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...ead/99bdc10dcb...

If that doesn't solve any basis of confusion, and *isn't satisfactory
to you , then please believe what you wish.

I'm done with the thread.

?;^ )

Reply: Wow... you can't even take an apology.... sheesh.

--
Nom=de=Plume

Gastric Bypasses make you....grumpy

"Tim" wrote in message

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...3d1?scoring=d&

If that doesn't solve any basis of confusion, and isn't satisfactory
to you , then please believe what you wish.

I'm done with the thread.

?;^ )

Apparently, she believes that an apology for your confusion is an
apology.

That's like saying I'm sorry she's so friggin' dense. I'd have to be
wrong, 'cause there's nothing dense about a vacuum.
--

America needs Obamacare like Nancy Pelosi needs a Halloween mask.

John H

"Tim" wrote in message

On Jan 9, 9:22 pm, Mike wrote:

On Jan 9, 5:41 pm, Jim wrote:

[...]

Like the one in your Pumpkin Head.
jps jps is offline

On Mon, 11 Jan 2010 18:07:46 -0500, Jim the Asshole wrote:

Better if you took your "****" somewhere else.

Speaking of taking **** elsewhere. Why not consider restricting yours
to one dildo at a time? Your voice sounds the same no matter which
dildo you inhabit.

jps jps is offline

"Tim" wrote in message

On Jan 9, 9:22 pm, Mike wrote:

On Jan 9, 5:41 pm, Jim wrote:

[...]

He's not into turning the other cheek. That went out in the 11th
century.

In article ,
says...

"Harry" wrote in message

"Tim" wrote in message
On Jan 9, 9:22 pm, Mike wrote:
On Jan 9, 5:41 pm, Jim wrote:
[...]

Tim's not into this game. He doesn't need assholes like you provoking him.
Pick on someone else, or better yet get the hell out of here and go play
with your barbie dolls. I needed that. It calmed me right down.

Better yet, why don't you go play with your dildos Kevin/Ditzy/FlatulentJim.
Try us again in the spring.

Wow, little buddy, you sure told him!

On Jan 12, 9:14*am, Harry wrote:
In article ,
says...

"Harry" wrote in message

"Tim" wrote in message
On Jan 9, 9:22 pm, Mike wrote:
On Jan 9, 5:41 pm, Jim wrote:
[...]

And the spoofing asshole flajim...strikes again.

Finally, we know what Harry looks like... Lord Sir T. Bone Pickeral V, ESQ, MD, PhD, JD, Inc, LLC, TM, Knight of The Realm General 3 August 9th 08 01:38 AM
Finally, somebody gets it... Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] General 3 April 14th 08 07:19 PM
Finally John Cairns ASA 5 October 24th 05 08:01 PM
I finally did it! Bart Senior ASA 1 August 18th 04 04:11 PM
Finally used the RF Parallax Cruising 20 November 3rd 03 05:56 AM