John Cairns

Default Finally

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...76552444SJwzre

Me in the middle on the rail, Diana on the left, Kristin on the right.

http://community.webshots.com/user/mcsails

Matt has a lot of racing pics here, think most of them taken from the
committee boat. Matt had to give up racing, bad knees.

John Cairns

Capt. JG

Nice pics!

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"John Cairns" wrote in message
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...76552444SJwzre

Me in the middle on the rail, Diana on the left, Kristin on the right.

http://community.webshots.com/user/mcsails

Matt has a lot of racing pics here, think most of them taken from the
committee boat. Matt had to give up racing, bad knees.

John Cairns

Bart Senior

John, Is that a J-33?

"John Cairns" wrote
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...76552444SJwzre
Me in the middle on the rail, Diana on the left, Kristin on the right.
http://community.webshots.com/user/mcsails

John Cairns

"Bart Senior" .@. wrote in message ...
John, Is that a J-33?

"John Cairns" wrote
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...76552444SJwzre
Me in the middle on the rail, Diana on the left, Kristin on the right.
http://community.webshots.com/user/mcsails

In the flesh.

John Cairns

Bart Senior

Does it have a carbon fiber mast?

Tell me about it?

How do you like it?

"John Cairns" wrote\

"Bart Senior" .@. wrote
John, Is that a J-33?

"John Cairns" wrote
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...76552444SJwzre

In the flesh.

John Cairns

"Bart Senior" .@. wrote in message ...
Does it have a carbon fiber mast?

Tell me about it?

How do you like it?

No carbon, rod rigging. Excepting for the fact that it's a LOT faster and
draws a LOT more, the amenities are comparable to my boat, I think the only
thing it doesn't have that mine does is a pressure water system. Not a
light air rocket, but can stand up fairly well when the wind picks up.
Fairly narrow groove, but it is a racer/cruiser, not a cruiser racer. The
other area J33 won the Mills several years back, we expect to win it
ourselves. Got up to the top rung of the ladder this year, expect to be on
the top next year, will be able to post a link showing our smiling faces on
the sports page of the Toledo Blade when we get the Mills Trophy. Yeah, am
growing fond of this boat. Could even see owning one as a cruiser, if I
could figure a way around the draft issue without messing with the keel.

John Cairns

"John Cairns" wrote\

"Bart Senior" .@. wrote
John, Is that a J-33?