Default Guess who....

said the following:

"It should be clear by now that my focus here is not freedom of speech
or the press. This freedom is all too often an exaggeration. At the
very least, blind references to freedom of speech or the press serve
as a distraction from the critical examination of other communications
policies.

"The purpose of free speech is warped to protect global corporations
and block rules that would promote democratic governance."

Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
said the following:

"It should be clear

Double up on those meds, bipolar boy.

On Jan 7, 5:35*am, Harry wrote:
Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:

said the following:

"It should be clear

Double up on those meds, bipolar boy.

Still racing to cram your nose up Tom's arse, Krause?

On Jan 7, 6:33*am, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:
said the following:

"It should be clear by now that my focus here is not freedom of speech
or the press. *This freedom is all too often an exaggeration. At the
very least, blind references to freedom of speech or the press serve
as a distraction from the critical examination of other communications
policies.

"The purpose of free speech is warped to protect global corporations
and block rules that would promote democratic governance."

Well, well, first thing this morning, another intellectual dishonesty
from the right wing! You forgot to supply the beginning of the
paragraph, which says:

"Funding should not come from congressional appropriations.” Lloyd
also said he believed freedom of speech had become “an exaggeration”
that had been “warped to protect global corporations.”

In article 9dfac11b-4d87-4544-be3e-
, says...

On Jan 7, 5:35*am, Harry wrote:
Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:

said the following:

"It should be clear

Double up on those meds, bipolar boy.

Still racing to cram your nose up Tom's arse, Krause?

Now that's funny!

On Thu, 07 Jan 2010 06:33:38 -0500, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:

said the following:

"It should be clear by now that my focus here is not freedom of speech
or the press. This freedom is all too often an exaggeration. At the
very least, blind references to freedom of speech or the press serve
as a distraction from the critical examination of other communications
policies.

"The purpose of free speech is warped to protect global corporations
and block rules that would promote democratic governance."

That wasn't 'Bama's chief of staff, was it?

Hey, guess what's new?! jps General 69 April 25th 09 10:14 PM
Well, I guess................................................................ [email protected] General 13 September 2nd 08 12:52 AM
Guess who? Lloyd Bonafide ASA 3 September 3rd 07 09:44 PM
Guess WHAT????!!!! Capt. Rob ASA 13 September 29th 06 11:57 PM
I guess we all know thunder General 0 August 31st 05 04:56 AM