Default Happy Snip Snip Day...

TopBassDog wrote:
On Jan 3, 9:08 am, Harry wrote:

Oh...my circumcision was performed by a physician at the hospital in new
haven where I was born. No mohels were involved.

Mohel or not, did your parents serve steak and champagne, or MD20/20
with Kibbles 'n Bits?"

I'm not sure they were even present in the operatory when the snipping
was done. Sorry.

Oh...were you the asshole down south with the business brokerage, or
were you the asshole with the lawyer sister? There are so many
right-wing assholes in this newsgroup, it's not easy associating each of
you with your various handles.
jps jps is offline

On Sun, 03 Jan 2010 10:08:39 -0500, Harry
wrote:

I am Tosk wrote:
In article ba2fd16e-e8e1-4b89-b2b6-3a0d98ab65b8
@j24g2000yqa.googlegroups.com, says...
On Jan 2, 4:04 pm, Harry wrote:
Bill McKee wrote:
"jps" wrote in message
On Fri, 1 Jan 2010 19:51:50 -0800 (PST), Frogwatch
Something about calling a celebration of Circumcisem a Feast is a little
gross.
In the jewish religion it is absolutely a celebration and calls for a
little wine and snacks for guests at the ceremony. It is a commandment,
as it were, and it marks, literally, what jews believe is a covenant
between themselves and the creator.
Herr Krause. When the Rabbi hacked on you, did your parents serve
steak and champagne, or MD20/20 with Kibbles 'n Bits?"

Oh, hoooo, ROTFLMAO...

From JPS:

"I'm among the name callers. Tosk, aka The Freak, keeps his motorcross
bike in the kitchen, uses house paint on boats and hasn't held a job
in several years. He has tussles with the local police, having been
thrown down a flight of stairs by the aforementioned peace officers.
His wife is either a saint or her IQ is sub-80. He has no health
insurance, relying instead on his fellow taxpayers to pick up the tab
for his emergency room visits."

Oh...my circumcision was performed by a physician at the hospital in new
haven where I was born. No mohels were involved.

Hey, snotty scotty:

Paid off that $25,000 hospital bill yet?

Still store that motorbike in the kitchen?

Planning to get a job in 2010?

These dweebs are more likely uncircumcised like their dads.

Low class commoners who spread syphilis and other forms of spusm, like
the pus that spews from their pedestrian brains.

Happy 06/06/06 Day!!! Dan J.S. General 34 June 9th 06 12:23 AM
Happy 06/06/06 Day!!! [email protected] General 0 June 7th 06 02:42 AM
Happy 06/06/06 Day!!! basskisser General 0 June 6th 06 12:35 PM
Happy Whatever JimH General 2 December 20th 05 09:54 PM
Happy Hug Day Bertie the Bunyip ASA 0 October 1st 03 02:29 PM