Default Happy Snip Snip Day...

John H wrote:
On Sat, 2 Jan 2010 07:10:03 -0800 (PST), Frogwatch
wrote:

Which is it?

Is this the feast of Obama's Circumcision?

You got me. But you notice my question seems to shut 'em up.

Lying again...

John Herring: Christian, bigot, racist, liar.

"Harry" wrote in message
Bill McKee wrote:
"jps" wrote in message
On Fri, 1 Jan 2010 19:51:50 -0800 (PST), Frogwatch

Something about calling a celebration of Circumcisem a Feast is a little
gross.

In the jewish religion it is absolutely a celebration and calls for a
little wine and snacks for guests at the ceremony. It is a commandment, as
it were, and it marks, literally, what jews believe is a covenant between
themselves and the creator.

Still is gross calling a celebration of wacking off part of Mr. Happy a
Feast. Do they serve Mountain Oysters as part of the feast?

wrote:
Which is it?
Is this the feast of Obama's Circumcision?

You got me. But you notice my question seems to shut 'em up.

Lying again...

John Herring: *Christian, bigot, racist, liar.

If Herrings Minister knew how he acts on here, he'd give the racist
asswipe the " Bums Rush " out the front doors of the church. Here's "
its " picture.

http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/f...32218_8642.jpg

On Jan 2, 4:04*pm, Harry wrote:
Bill McKee wrote:
"jps" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 1 Jan 2010 19:51:50 -0800 (PST), Frogwatch

Something about calling a celebration of Circumcisem a Feast is a little
gross.

In the jewish religion it is absolutely a celebration and calls for a
little wine and snacks for guests at the ceremony. It is a commandment,
as it were, and it marks, literally, what jews believe is a covenant
between themselves and the creator.

Herr Krause. When the Rabbi hacked on you, did your parents serve
steak and champagne, or MD20/20 with Kibbles 'n Bits?"

In article ,
says...

TopBassDog wrote:
On Jan 2, 4:04 pm, Harry wrote:
Bill McKee wrote:
"jps" wrote in message
On Fri, 1 Jan 2010 19:51:50 -0800 (PST), Frogwatch
Something about calling a celebration of Circumcisem a Feast is a little
gross.
In the jewish religion it is absolutely a celebration and calls for a
little wine and snacks for guests at the ceremony. It is a commandment,
as it were, and it marks, literally, what jews believe is a covenant
between themselves and the creator.

Herr Krause. When the Rabbi hacked on you, did your parents serve
steak and champagne, or MD20/20 with Kibbles 'n Bits?"

Fried pork rinds

And, Pinot Grigio wine,

I am Tosk wrote:
In article ba2fd16e-e8e1-4b89-b2b6-3a0d98ab65b8
@j24g2000yqa.googlegroups.com, says...
On Jan 2, 4:04 pm, Harry wrote:
Bill McKee wrote:
"jps" wrote in message
On Fri, 1 Jan 2010 19:51:50 -0800 (PST), Frogwatch
Something about calling a celebration of Circumcisem a Feast is a little
gross.
In the jewish religion it is absolutely a celebration and calls for a
little wine and snacks for guests at the ceremony. It is a commandment,
as it were, and it marks, literally, what jews believe is a covenant
between themselves and the creator.

Herr Krause. When the Rabbi hacked on you, did your parents serve
steak and champagne, or MD20/20 with Kibbles 'n Bits?"

Oh, hoooo, ROTFLMAO...

From JPS:

"I'm among the name callers. Tosk, aka The Freak, keeps his motorcross
bike in the kitchen, uses house paint on boats and hasn't held a job
in several years. He has tussles with the local police, having been
thrown down a flight of stairs by the aforementioned peace officers.
His wife is either a saint or her IQ is sub-80. He has no health
insurance, relying instead on his fellow taxpayers to pick up the tab
for his emergency room visits."

Oh...my circumcision was performed by a physician at the hospital in new
haven where I was born. No mohels were involved.

Hey, snotty scotty:

Paid off that $25,000 hospital bill yet?

Still store that motorbike in the kitchen?

Planning to get a job in 2010?

On Jan 2, 4:04 pm, Harry wrote:
Bill McKee wrote:
"jps" wrote in message
On Fri, 1 Jan 2010 19:51:50 -0800 (PST), Frogwatch
Something about calling a celebration of Circumcisem a Feast is a
little
gross.
In the jewish religion it is absolutely a celebration and calls for a
little wine and snacks for guests at the ceremony. It is a commandment,
as it were, and it marks, literally, what jews believe is a covenant
between themselves and the creator.
Herr Krause. When the Rabbi hacked on you, did your parents serve
steak and champagne, or MD20/20 with Kibbles 'n Bits?"

Oh, hoooo, ROTFLMAO...

From JPS:

"I'm among the name callers. Tosk, aka The Freak, keeps his motorcross
bike in the kitchen, uses house paint on boats and hasn't held a job
in several years. He has tussles with the local police, having been
thrown down a flight of stairs by the aforementioned peace officers.
His wife is either a saint or her IQ is sub-80. He has no health
insurance, relying instead on his fellow taxpayers to pick up the tab
for his emergency room visits."

Oh...my circumcision was performed by a physician at the hospital in new
haven where I was born. No mohels were involved.

Hey, snotty scotty:

Paid off that $25,000 hospital bill yet?

Still store that motorbike in the kitchen?

Planning to get a job in 2010?

I've got a better idea. Lets go job hunting together. My last gig was
Uulico. I'd like to get a PR job like I had there,but my rep precedes me
so that's never going to happen. Meebe I could write the baloons in comics.

--
If it's not posted with a mac, it's the real deal.

On Jan 3, 9:08*am, Harry wrote:

Oh...my circumcision was performed by a physician at the hospital in new
haven where I was born. No mohels were involved.

Mohel or not, did your parents serve steak and champagne, or MD20/20
with Kibbles 'n Bits?"

Happy 06/06/06 Day!!! Dan J.S. General 34 June 9th 06 12:23 AM
Happy 06/06/06 Day!!! [email protected] General 0 June 7th 06 02:42 AM
Happy 06/06/06 Day!!! basskisser General 0 June 6th 06 12:35 PM
Happy Whatever JimH General 2 December 20th 05 09:54 PM
Happy Hug Day Bertie the Bunyip ASA 0 October 1st 03 02:29 PM