Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Gene foiled...safe arrival of seafood... :)

Fedex made it safely, despite gene's efforts to hijack the load...

I was a little off on the contents. We got two five pound packages of
"super colossal king crab legs." I'm guessing this means they are...big!
Hope so.

We also got a smoked salmon sliced into "lox" strips, and a variety of
salmon steaks. I'll have to make a bagel, cream cheese, red onion,
capers and tomato run in the am! :)

Slurp!

Didn't go boating this weekend. (curses... foiled again!) Tim General 6 October 19th 08 03:46 PM
Conservationist considerations when purchasing or targeting seafood Chuck Gould General 6 June 26th 06 11:52 PM
CHRIST: THE ARRIVAL d parker General 0 December 26th 05 12:00 PM
New Arrival! Roger Long Cruising 10 May 5th 05 12:04 AM
Where to Eat Seafood Norfolk Va area ? ChrisGW General 4 April 20th 04 09:59 PM